Angel

I stood up quickly. "What's wrong?" Tyler whispered. I just looked at him, well more at the halo. "Brendon, a word." I blinked my eyes back to brown and headed to the kitchen. "What's up?" He asked pulling me into a hug. "He- I thought Patrick said he was human?" He just looked at me before heading into the living room. Ty and I watched as Brendon eyes went from brown to yellow. "Oh, I didn't see that coming." Tyler looked between us. "What?" B and I looked at each other. I walked over and sat I'm front of Tyler again. "Ty, you're mom mentioned before that you had trouble eating, do you still have that problem." He nodded. "Yeah, I eat cause that's what Patrick and my mom told me to do." B and I glanced at each other. Tyler looked between us. "Why, what's wrong?" I sighed. I slowly pulled out my blade. Ty looked scared. "Wh-" I brought the tip to his skin and dragged it, causing him to grown in pain. His cut shined before healing. I pulled the blade away and Ty looked at his hand in shook. "What was that?" He looked up at me. His once brown eyes were now blue. I quickly got up and backed away. His wings and halo were now visible. Ty turned his head and squeeled when he saw white feathery wings. "What am I?" "You're an Angel."

"Holy shit." Patrick whispered as soon as he saw Tyler. Tyler glared at him. Brendon leaned over. "He doesn't like when people swear." He whispered. Patrick chuckled. "Sorry kid." Tyler nodded. "I thought you said he was human." I said. Patrick looked at me. "I thought he was." I looked at at Pete, who was standing behind Patrick quietly. He was bitting his lip nervously. "Do any of you want something to eat?" I asked. Patrick looked at Pete then nodded. "You have blood?" B and I nodded. "okay, I'll take some of that and Pete will have what ever." I nodded before looking to Tyler. "You want anything?" He shook his head. "I want blood also." Brendon spoke up. "Pete why don't you come with me so you can pick out something." He nodded before following me into the kitchen.

"What do you want?" I asked opening the fridge. "What do you have?" I pulled out two blood bags and sat them on the counter. I glaced at Pete and noticed that he was staring at them. "I can make you a sandwich if you want." I said looking at him. He quickly looked at me. "Yeah." I nodded turning back to the fridge. "Can you grab two mugs." I grabbed what I need before shuting the fridge. I plopped everthing next to the blood and the mugs. "Are you not having any blood, I mean you only asked me to grab two." I laughed. "Unlike Brendon and Patrick, I need human food in me." He nodded. "You know Pete, most humans mouths don't water when they look at blood." I said as I pulled out a knife from the drawer, I then quickly drove it into his hand. He grounded before pulling it out. We both watched as it healed. We both looked at each other. "Don't tell Patrick." I laughed. "I think he'd like to know that his boyfriend is a Vampire." He sighed. "He doesn't need to know."