Red-nosed

Unedited

Brendon and I where sitting in the living reading books on magic. We decided that we should practice just in case. Tyler walked in and sat next to us. "What are you two doing?" I looked up from my book. "Readying" "Practing magic." B and I said at the same time. Tyler smiled. "Can I try?" Brendon smirked before writting something down. He then handed Tyler the paper. "Here, try that." We both watched at Tyler tried to recite the words. Once he finished his nose started glowing a bright red. B burst into laughter as Tyler went crossed eyed. "Insted of Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, it's Tyler the red-nosed Angel." I said causing him to glare at me. "Make it go away." He whined. We laughed at him. "Did I say the words wrong?" He asked still trying to look at his nose. B shook his head. "Nope, I just tweaked a few words." I smiled. Tyler sighed before looking at me. "Change it back." He pouted. I flicked my hand in front of his nose, making it go back to normal. Brendon growned. "You're not fun." He said looking at me. I laughed as Tyler stood up. "Where you going kid?" Brendon asked. Tyelr looked at as. "To take a shower."

"Can one of you grab my clothes that are on my bed. I forgot to grab them!" Tyler yelled. Brendon and I snapped our heads in each other's direction before booking it to Tyler's room. I got there first, quickly grabbing his clothes before running to the bathroom. I heard B mutter a string of curse words as I knocked on the door. It opened to reveal Tyler in a towel. I handed him his clothes. "Thank you." He whispered, with a very noticeable blushed. He closed the door and I started to walk back to the living room. Brendon was glaring me. I laughed. I stuck my tongue out at him casuign him to rull his eyes. He then stood up. "Are you hungry?" I nodded. I didn't even notice it was until he asked. He walked over to me and pulled me into him, wrapping his arms arond me. "What do you want? 'Cause pizza and blood sound really good right now, even for me." I chuckled. "Yeah, it does sound good. Make sure you warm some up for Tyler." He tilted his head. "Blood?" He looked confused. "No dipshit, fucking pizza." He started laughed before heading to the kitchen. "Tyler! you want pizza!" B yelled. "No! but I'll take anything chocolate." We both laughed. I say down at the island. "That's Angels for you... I don't understand how their teeth don't fall out." I laughed. "Because Angels are supposed to be perfect, and if their teeth fell out... then they won't be." I said. He nodded. "You have a vald point." He said before shoving a plate of pizza in the microwave. He then walked over to the covered and pulled out a package of chocolate cookies. He tossed them on the counter just as Tyler walked into the room. He ran over and grabbed the package. "Thank you." He said sitting next to me. I watched him as he opended it. He looked at me and smiled. "Want one?" He asked picking up a cookie and reached it out to me. "Sure, thank you." I said taking it. He giggled. "Hot or cold?" I looked at Brendon who was standing in front of the open fridge. "Cold." He nodded and pulled out two blood bags. The microwave went off causing Tyler to jump. I chuckled. Brendon sat down a plate in front of me. "Thank you." He nodded and sat down with his.
"Can we go for a walk after we're done?" Tyler asked after a few minutes of silence. B and I looked at him then at each other. "I don't k- it might not be a good idea." Brendon said as slowly and calm as he could. It is hard to say no to an Angel, especially Tyler. He looked at the package of cookies and sighed. "but I'll have you two to protect me." He said with puppy dog eyes. I looked down them at Brendon again. "I guess I could go for a walk." Ty squealed before running over to Brendon. He then kissed him on the cheek before running off. I looked at Brendon, who was blushing madly. "You're blushing." I said. He glared at me.