Last name

Unedited

"Will you fucking stop yelling at me!" I screamed at Brendon. The three left about an hour, and as soon as the door closed we've been arguing.

"Will you under-fucking-stand then!" He yelled back at me. I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. Trying to stop myself from crying. "Josh, I can't love you the way you do me." He said calmly. I sighed as I whipped my eyes. "Then why lie for all this time. You could of just said in the beginning that this was just sex!" I yelled pushing him away from me. I then walked out of the house.

The sound of a bell as I opened a door made me jump. "Did that really scar you?" I looked over at a boy with red and black hair, with a shit loud of eye liner and red eye shadow. I didn't answer, just kept walking.

I went to walk out of the me store but the kid stopped me. "I wouldn't go there if I was you." I turned to look at him. "What?" He chuckled.

"You should just go home, will just feel worse if go there instead." What was he talking about? I didn't say anything again and just walked out.

I knocked on Laura's door. It opened a few seconds later. Jordan was standing there, he had a little bit of blood on his cheek. "What?" He asked titling his head. I pointed to the place the blood sat. He brought his hand up and wiped it off. "Shit, thanks. Come in." He moved to allowed me to come in. "She's in the kitchen."

"Hey, Laura." She turned around. She had a smile on her face. "Josh! What are you doing back so soon?" I laughed. "I have a question," she nodded for me to continue before turning back around, "Do you know anyone with the last name May?" She stopped, dropping the wooden spoon she was holding before turning around. "Josh, how did you hear that last name?" She sounded shocked. "Why?" I questioned. "Because its my last name." It felt like time stopped. I couldn't believe it. "Are you my mom?" She smiled slightly before nodding.

----

Anyone of you Dan and Phil fans? if so, how did you feel about Dan's video. I literally cried when I saw the notification.