Balta sirds, apdegt karstu

"Tyler, you lied to us." I said. He looked at me. It was Monday morning, him, B, and I were sitting in the dinning room eating. His parents already left. Tyler looked at me and tilted his head. "What?" He whispered. "The name you gave us, it's from a character from a tv show." Brendon said. "Lyin' is a sin, you know." I added. Tyler looked away from us. "I'm sorry, please don't tell." He pleaded. "What's his name." I asked. He looked up at me. "Neil Green." He whispered. "Is that a real name, or his he also from The100?" Brendon asked. Tyler sighed. "He's real, I promise." B and I nodded.

"Stay safe. If anyone asks we're from New York," He nodded, "also keep an eye on Tyler." I told B. They were in the same grade were I was a grade higher. "I w-" "Can you two hurry up!" Tyler yelled from ahead. I laughed.

Brendon;

"We have all our classes together! This is awesome." Tyler squealed. If only he knew I compelled the principle to give me the same class's. "I know, this is awesome." He smiled. "Look who it is, the Angel reject." I looked over to see a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. I flashed my eyes to see what everyone couldn't see, a glowing white halo above his head. The boy that was tormenting Tyler was an angle. "Hey, how about you fuck off." I said. The kid looked at me. His face froze. He knew who I was. "Neil?" One of his friends said. Neil just turned around and walked away. His friends looked at us then walked away. Tyler turned to me and pulled me into a hug. "Thank you." I wrapped my arms around him. "You're welcome."

I walked out of the stall to an met by Neil. "You... You're missing, your the Prince of Hell." I laughed. "That's me." He just stood there. "You killed that Angel didn't you? You're not even missing, you ran away didn't you?" Neil said. I smirked. "Yep, my boyfriend and I stabbed him becaue we wanted to leave." I confessed. His eyes widened. "You won't get away with this." He said before turning to the door. "balta sirds, apdegt karstu." I whispered. He turned around quickly. "What are you doing?" "balta sirds, apdegt karstu." I repeated. He fell to his knees. I kept repeated it until he stopped breathing. I smirked to myself before walking out.