Lifeless

Unedited

Brendon looked around the room in confusion, "what the fuck was that?" he asked looking at the man sitting on the floor across from him. Who looked at him shocked. Flashes of what they just saw clouding their minds. Both boys were breathing heavily, covered in a thin layer of sweat; if any stranger were to walk in they would get the wrong idea.

Gerard walked over to Frank. Grabbing his arm before pulling him to his feet, "what did you see?" He asked, reaching forward to fix Franks hair. The teen looked at him,

"I- what did I do? How did I do it? what does this mean?" he rambled looking at the older wide eyed. Gerard chuckled as Frank turned his attention to Brendon. Who was now standing.

He was staring at the floor in disbelief. The image of Josh dying was stuck in his mind, it was all he could see... but it wasn't just that that stuck out. Brendon looked over at Tyler. The boy was standing close to Josh, "Josh! no... Baby! he can't die! Brendon help him please!" who had his arm wrapped around the boy's thin waist.

"Brendon, w-what's happening?"

The image of Tyler falling to his knees, coughing up what looked like a gray feather covered in blood made its way back into his mind.

"I don't know, Darling... but you have to- no! Tyler, stay with me. I can't lose you either."

"Brendon, are you okay?" Josh asked, putting his hand on his shoulder. Brendon didn't even notice him getting closer. He nodded, "I'm fine" Josh raised an eyebrow at him before leaning closer to look at him. "are you crying?" The Demon laughed,

"I don't cry, thank you." he then turned away, because he was in fact crying. The image of Josh's lifeless body haunted his mind, the image of both boys lifeless bodies haunted his mind.