Peter

Please read what's in bold at the end, it's important.

Unedited

"Patrick, can we talk about this later?" The blonde laughed, shaking his head at his boyfriend.

"Go ahead, and explain right here. There's no need for us to talk about his at a later time. Cause if you don't tell me now. I won't be there when you get home."

Pete glanced at Josh again, "stop looking at him." Brendon spoke glaring at the black haired man, for someone who doesn't love me, he sure can be fucking possessive over me.

Pete didn't want to tell Patrick, he was scared to honestly. He didn't know why, maybe it was because he didn't want to lose him. Yet he knew deep down that Patrick can't love me. Brendons right, they are Demons after all.

"We- I... umm..." Patrick rolled his eyes, "you're stalling, whatever." He turned around and started to walk away.

"I'm a Vampire!" Pete yelled causing Patrick to turn around, "Josh saw that I was... reacting, to the blood being in the floor and dragged me to the bathroom to you wouldn't find out."

"Peter- I..."

-----

Hello! So... this might be the last up date for a while cause my internet might be shut off cause I don't have enough to pay it. I don't know if I will when it's due.

That being said, if I don't update it's not my braking my schedule.