Blood

Unedited

"How am I in danger?" Josh asked with an eyebrow raised. Frank laughed, "I think we should sit down and talk about this," Gerard coughed, "and can you let him in?"

Brendon, Josh and Tyler all looked at each other. None of them knew what to do, they didn't want to risk anything. Frank noticed this and looked at his friend, "Can you go somewhere until we are done? I'll call you when we are done." Gerard shook his head and Frank rolled his eyes.

Josh huffed, "you can come in, but one wrong move and I'll let Brendon disintegrate you... got it?" The man in the doorway nodded.

"So, do I have permission to enter?" "Yes." Gerard smirked as he walked in, closing the door behind him.

Brendon sat down with his arms crossed, "Start talking"

Frank nodded before taking a seat. Gerard walked over and sat next to him while Josh and Tyler said near Brendon, Frank smiled as they did so and Josh eyed him weirdly.

"Okay so-" "-why do I smell blood?" Gerard asked and Josh and Brendon looked at each other, "Maybe because we drink it?" Josh said looking back at the Vampire.

Gerard shook his head, "No... it's Demon blood."

Tyler's eyes widened as he looked at Josh, as if to ask if it was him. When Josh shook his head, Tyler remembered what happened earlier. He gulped as he looked to the floor.

Josh rested his hand onto the others knee, which caused Brendon to glare. Frank started chuckling and Brendon peeled his eyes away from the boys next to him to look across from him, "why are you laughing, Kid?"

Frank clenched his jaw, glaring at him. Gerard wrapped his arm around him. Trying to keep him calm.

"I'm laughing because I know more than you... Oh and by the way, I'm nineteen. Which makes me older than you... which makes me an adult and you the kid," he then turned to Gerard, "and the reason you smell blood, is because these two," he pointed to Josh and Brendon, "killed two demons this afternoon."

The three across from him looked at him wide eyed, while the man next to him looked at Josh, Brendon, and Tyler with a shocked expression.

"How do- nevermind, we are getting off topic."