Swallow

Hi! So it's been awhile and if you're still here, thank you for being patient. I've been dealing with some mental health issues for a while now but I'm trying to do better.

Also I have some good news. I figured out how I wanted this to end... and the ending I'm hoping for, well there will be a second book! I don't care how long it takes but I will get there and get it done. Anyway here is this chapter;

Unedited

"What did you see?" Josh asked Brendon, who was chugging a glass of blood.
An hour had passed since Frank and Brendon saw the future and Brendon had been on edge since.

The younger of the two turned to the other, "nothing, I saw nothing." He said in a low voice, trying to scare Josh away... but the older saw right through him. Josh grabbed Brendon by the shoulder, "I want you to tell me or else I'll ask Frank. I rather hear it from you, but I will ask him if I have to."
Brendon pulled away from Josh and sighed, "I saw you die, okay, I saw you die in Tyler's arms... and I ummm, I also saw Tyler die." "Tyler?" "Yes, Tyler. He started coughing up gray feathers and then he jus-t" he took a deep breath before Josh pulled him into a hug. Brendon reluctantly wrapped his arms around Josh.

"I hope this is okay, we don't have much here." Josh said, handing Frank a salad. "Thank you, it's fine." He said smiling before he started to eat.

"And this is for you," Brendon said, handing Gerard a glass filled with warm blood. He gladly accepted it, giving Brendon a nod before he started to drink. Josh then looked at Tyler who was watching Gerard in amazement. He laughed to himself before sitting down and holding up a package of sugar cookies. Tyler's eyes widened as he snatched them from Josh, "thank you" he whispered before shoving one into his mouth.

"Shouldn't he eat something that's not so sugary?" Frank asked, staring at Tyler, Josh and Brendon both laughed at him.

"We tried that and failed, angels love sweet things," Brendon said, causing Frank to snort, "I guess he doesn't swallow then" Gerard smacked him in the head as Josh and Brendon looked at the older teen with wide eyes. Tyler tilted his head, "I don't get it," he said causing everyone to look at him.
"Brendon- why don't you explain for him," Josh said staring at the other Demon in the room. Who looked like he didn't want to be there. He leaned forward and patted Tyler on the shoulder, you'll learn when you're older." Brendon simply said, trying to ignore Gerard and Frank chuckling.