Sister

Unedited

After we were done in the store, Brendon took everything home. Tyler and I went with the woman we met at the store to her house. Brendon told us he'd just meet us. "I'm going to warn you that my children are a little out going." She told us once we stepped onto the porch. That's when I actually noticed that we never got her name. "We never got your name." I said. She looked at me. "Oh- sorry, it's Laura." I nodded. Ty and I watched as she opened the door. When we left the store Tyler and I asked if we could carry he bags. She walked in and held the door for Ty and I. We both walked in. "Thank you." I said. "No, thank you... The kitchen is this way." We followed behind her. "Mom!" A little girl yelled when we entred the room. Tyler and I sat the bags onto the counter. "Hey, Ashley. Can you please put the groceries away?" Ashley nodded before doing what her mom told her. "Oh! Josh, Tyler, this is Ashley. She's my youngest." Ashley looked at me then Tyler. "Oh, hi." She whispred. I smiled. "Do you want help?" Tyler asked her. She looked at him as if she wasn't sure he was real. "I can do, thank you." She then smiled before going back to what she was doing. "Do you two want something to drink?" Laura asked sitting down at the table. Tyler and I sat down as well. "I have blood." She added. I shook my head. "No thank you." She smiled. "How about you Tyler?" She looked at him. "I'm fine, thank you." She nodded. "I'm done." Ashley announced. "Can you go get your Jordan and Abigail. Oh, and Madison if she's here." She nodded before leaving the room. "I thought you said you had two sons?" I asked. She laughed. "I do, just ones not with me." She told me. "Oh, sorry." "It's fine, he's not dead is that's what you're thinking. He lived with his dad." She said followed by the sound of kids running down stairs. "Here they come." She chuckled. We all looked at the door in time to see four kids walk in. "This is Jordan, Abigail, you met Ashley, and that's Madison. Guy's this is Josh and-" "Tyler?" Madison finished for her. Tyler looked confused. "Do I know you?" He asked. The girl frowned. "I'm your sister."