Lying

Unedited

"Peter- I can't believe you never fucking told me!" Patrick screamed followed by Tyler running into the room, "what's going on?"

"I don't believe him, wouldn't he catch you by now?" Brendon asked with his arms cross, Josh rolled his eyes at him. You're such a fucking prick.

Pete glared at Brendon, "well, if I was lying," his eyes turned black, "how come I can do this." As he spoke the last of his words, black veins appeared from his eyes.

He then smirked at Bren, showing off his fangs. Josh snickered as he watched his ex's face fall. Ex... fuck me, why did this just sink in?

"You- I still can't fucking believe you! Why did you never tell me?" Pete laughed,

"It's not like it mattered, you don't love me anyway." Patrick's eyes widened as him and Brendon made eye contact, Brendon quickly looked at the ground in shame. Causing Josh to look at them questionably

"Pete, I- can we talk about this outside please." The black haired man nodded before following Patrick.

After they left Tyler sighed, "so wait, there are Vampires?" Josh started laughing and Brendon chuckled.

"Seriously? Vampires surprise you... yet when we tell you we are Demons and that you are an Angel... you don't bat an eye." The older asked dumbfounded by Tyler's common sense.

The younger shrugged, "I'm going to go lay down, can you tell me when you guys get back... from you know." He glanced at the body's on the floor. Brendon nodded.

Brendon and Josh got back a little after one in the morning.
They stayed quiet, cause they both knew Tyler would be asleep.

"I'm going to hop in the shower... afterwords I'll be on the couch." Josh said not giving Brendon a chance to talk before heading towards the hall way.

He didn't make it far though, before he could leave to room Brendon pinned him up against the wall. He leaned forward and kissed Josh. "Josh, I'm sorry. I should of told you that I didn't feel the same... and you have every right to be mad, and I don't." He went to kiss Josh again only to find himself up against the wall. His eyes widened, shit... should of seen that coming.

"I think that we need a few days to jump back into it..." Brendon nodded as Josh backed away from him.

"Do you want the bedroom?" Brendon asked looking at Josh with concerned eyes. He didn't want to make Josh sleep in the living room.

Josh shook his head, "it's fine, B. I'm going to go shower... good night."

I'm lying to myself