Where now?

Unedited.

"Where do we go from here?" I asked. Brendon looked at me. We've been walking for about ten hours now. He smiled at me before looking around. "We can ask him if he knows a place we can stay." He said pointing to a man that was leaning against a wall with a cigarette between his lips. I nodded. He both walked over to him. He was wearing a black hoddie with black skinny jeans, he had black hair and brown eyes that were surrounded by black eye linner. "Excuse me, do you know of a hotel around here, or anything." The boy looked between B and I. He took his cigarette between his two fingers and removed it. He looked back at B. "I know you, you're Brendon Urie. The son of Satan, next in line for the thrown." B looked at him confused. "I'm sorry, I have know idea what you are talking about." The boy shook his head. "My boyfriend, he's one of you. I've spent so much with him I know how your kind act. Plus he has told me story's about you and shown me pictures of you," he then looked at me, "now, you, I don't know." B laughed. "What's this persons name?" Brendon asked. The boy laughed. "Follow me I will take you to him. He talks about you all the time." He said before he started to walk. B and I followed. "What's your name?" I asked. "Pete."

"I'm home." Pete yelled as we all walked in. "About time, I thought y- Brendon?" A blonde haired man asked walking into the room. B looked between him and I. "I'm sorry, but how do you know me?" He asked. The man frowned. "You don't remember me?" Brendon shook his head. The blonde looked at me. "Who are you?" He asked. "My name's Josh." He just looked at me. "Bill's son?" I looked at Brendon then back at the man. "Yeah?" He laughed. "You work for B... Brendon, seriously... your fucking your servant." He said laughing. B and I looked at each other. "Who are you? How do you know who we are?" The man rolled his eyes at B. He then closed his eyeslb when he reopened them they were yellow. B looked at him wide-eyed. "Your... You have yellow eyes." He pointed out. I shook my head and smiled. "Yes, I'm well aware." He said smirking. Brendon glared at him. "Are you his like his cousin or some shit?" I asked. He laughed. "Try his brother." B looked confused. "My what? No, that's not possible. My... my mom never had any other kids." The man shook his head. "She probably doesn't talk about me because I left when I was sixteen. I didn't want to be apart of the whole fucking "next in line bullshit" or the whole "you have to marrie someone that's your kind". You were six when I left, I wouldn't be surprised if mom and dad told you if I was fake... they probably told you I was a figment of your imagination." He said the last part with a chuckle. "What's your name?" B asked. The man sat down next to Pete. "My name's Patrick." As soon as B heard the name he had tears in his eyes. "You mean, your real?" Patrick nodded. B looked at me. "I told you I wasn't fucking insane." I laughed. " Why did y-" Patrick was cut off by some alarm. He quickly grabbed a remote and turned the TV on. It was in of our news channels. "This just in, Angel; Dane Cook, has been found dead out side the gates to hell." Patrick looked at us. "Was this you two?" He asked. B and I looked at him. "Also, the son of Lucifer has been reported missing, along with Josh Dun." There were pictures of our faces, both human and non. "Shit." I whispered. "Did you kill the Angel?" Pete asked. B looked at him. "You are human, aren't you?" He asked. Pete nodded. B looked at Patrick. "You told a human! You know that can get you, and him, beheaded?" Patrick laughed. "You know killing a Angel can get you the same fate?" They both glared at each other. I looked at Brendon. "So, what do we do know?" I asked. He shrugged. "Did you ever ask mom for help? I mean she would of helped you get through." Patrick said. B stiffened up. "She's dead. Has been for ten years. Wanna know what happend? right after my father convinced me that the boy I knew was fake, she took her own life." Patrick had tears in his eyes. "Shit, Brendon. I am sorry." B shook his head. "Its fine, nothing wouldn't have changed. Josh and I would of still ran so we could he together." I saw Pete smiled at that. Patrick looked at me. "You know we met once right? Your father worked for mine... so, one day he brought you with him. Have you ever met your mother?" He asked changing the subject. I shook my head. "No, why?" He smiled. "No reason. So, there is this aprtment place that you can go to. There is a boy that lives in apartment three. When I first got here, I knocked into his door... he was only five at the time, but he convinced his parents to let me stay. He doesn't know what I am, he's human." B and I nodded.