Handsy

"Aren't Demons supposed to be evil?" Tyler asked yet another question. Brendon laughed and I growned. "Yes, we're evil." I said. He tilted his head. "I don't think you are." I laughed at that. "Brendon and I have blood on our hands, more on his then mine." Tyler looked shocked at that. "Y-you killed people?" He stuttered out. "Angels to be precise." His eyes widened. "Oh." He whsipered. Brendon chuckled. "Don't worry, kid, you're safe." Brendon said. I laughed. "Kid? You're a few months older then him, B." He shrugged. Tyler smiled. "I think we should call it a night."

I plopped back onto the bed and sighed. I looked over at Brendon, who was smiling wide. "Round two?" I laughed. "Really?" His smile turned into a smirk. "I'm serious." I shook my head and turned to my side away form him. "I'm tired." He laughed before pulling me into him. "Then sleep." He started rubbing my thigh. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore him. He trailed his hand close to my croch. "Okay, handsy." I said before sitting up. He growned rolling over into his back. I grabbed my pillow and stood up. "Where are you going?" He quickly sat up. "I'm going to sleep on the couch." I started to walk out and he got up. I turned and pointed my finger at him before quickly flicked it down, causing him to sit back down. He glared at me. "Stay." He laughed. "Am I a dog now?" I walked out of the room. "Yep." I whispered. I heard him let out a small bark. I smiled as I made my way to the couch. "What are you doing?" I jumped slightly. I looked at the arm chair that sat in the corner. Tyler sat there with a book in his hand. "Brendon won't let me sleep, so I am going to sleep on the couch." He smiled. "Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked sitting down. "One; I barely sleep, and two; every time I close my eyes I see my mom." I frowned. "What are you reading?" I asked changing the subject. He looked at the book. "Its To Kill a Mockingbird," I nodded, "I was supposed to read it for school." He sighed out. I smiled. "Well, I'm going to go to my room so you can get some rest." I shook my head. "Lay down with me. I can help you sleep." He looked at me skeptically. "How?" I smiled. "I have my ways, I can pro-ject a dream into your mind." He smiled. "Okay, move over."

Brendon;

I went to place my arm around Josh but I was met with a empty space. I opened my eyes and sat up. I forgot that he went into the living room. I stood up and grabbed my clothes on the floor. I quickly got dressed and walked out into the living room. I felt my heart drop when I saw Tyler and Josh cuddling on the couch. I sighed before walking to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and pulled out two blood bags. I poured them into two separate mugs before sticking one into the microwave. "Is that blood I smell?" Josh asked walking into the room. I pointed to the mug that sat next to me. He smiled before grabbing it. "Are you okay?" He asked noticing that I wouldn't look at him. I didn't reply. "Brendon?" He put his hand on my shoulder but I shook it off. "B, wha- is it because I was sleeping on the couch with Tyler?" The microwave went off. I reached over and opened it. I pulled the hot mug out and sat it in the counter so I could close the door. I went to reach for my mug but Josh quickly moved it. I looked him. "What the hell?" He rolled his eyes. "What's wrong? You won't even look my in the eye." I laughed. "You wanna know what the matter is? Its the fact that you wouldn't even sleep with you boyfriend in your own bed, but you go and sleep with someone else on the couch!" He shook his head. "You're the one that was feeling me up while I was trying to sleep." He said. I glared at him. "You could of told me to stop... and I would of if you asked." I said. He sighed. "Do you like him?" I asked. He looked at me wide-eyed. "What?" "I asked you if you liked him." He looked down at his mug. I sighed. "You're kidding me." We both looked at the door way as Tyler entered, he stoped in his tracks when he noticed us. "Am I interrupting anything?" He asked. I looked at Josh before setting the mug down. "No- I'm going to go for a walk, don't wait up."