Hypocrite

"Is Josh back yet?" I looked up to see Tyler standing in the doorway. I laughed. "No, he's still out." He nodded slightly, shifting his weight. "When will he be back?" I looked down at the book I was reading. It was about this girl that was pushed out of a window to make it look like she jumped, so now she haunted the place. I put my book mark in and stood up. "Why, do you not feel comfortable with just me here?" I asked. He glanced at the floor. "I- I just wanted to hang out with him." I walked over so that now I was standing in front of him. "Why can't you hang out with me?" I looked him up and down. I just now noticed that he was wearing a oversize hoodie and boxers. I trailed my eyes back to his face. He was blushing madly. "How about we watch a movie?" He nodded. "Okay, why don't you pick something out... we don't have movies in hell." He laughed.

Tyler ended up picking a movie called She's Out Of My League. We were half way through the movie when the door opened. I looked over in time to see Josh walk in. He looked between Tyler and I. "How was your walk?" I asked. He closed the door. "It was okay, how's the movie?" He pointed the the TV. "It's really funny, there's blood and pizza in the fridge." He smiled. "Thank you." I watched as he walked out of the room. Tyler grabbed the remote and paused the movie. "Go talk to him." I smiled before getting up and heading into the kitchen.

Josh was staring at the microwave. I slowly walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped slightly before leaning into me. "I'm sorry." I whispered into his ear. He sighed. "No, you're right. I do like him... but B, I'm not going to leave you for him." I smiled. The microwave went off causing him to pull way. "Josh." I whined causing him to laugh. I watched as he took the plate out and sat it down on the island before sitting at one of the stools. I walked over and took a blood bag out. "Hot or cold?" I asked glancing over my shoulder. He muttered cold before taking a bite of his food. I grabbed a glass and poured the red liquid into it before setting it in front of Josh. He smiled. "Thank you." I grabbed a stool and sat down. "Do we have anything sweet?" Tyler asked walking into the room. Josh laughed. "There's cookies in t-" "say no more." Tyler said cutting off Josh. I watched as he walked over to the cupboard and opened it. I let my eyes travel down his body as he reached for the cookies. I jumped when Josh slapped me on the back of the head. "What the hell?" I yelled turning away from Ty, to look at Josh. "You're a fucking hypocrite." I smirked. "What did I miss?" I looked over. Tyler was standing innocently near the counter with the package in his hand. "Nothing."