Bathroom

Unedited

Patrick and Brendon stared at the door way after Josh pulled Pete out of the room.

"What just happened?" Tyler asked. The two older men in the room looked at each other.

Brendon didn't want to amid it to himself, but he felt a ping of jealousy. Josh was his, not anyone else's. Especially not Pete's.

"-son of bitch!" Brendons stomach dropped.

Patrick stood up and cleared his throat. "When it gets darker, we will move t-" he heard the bathroom door open and looked at Brendon.

Josh walked into the room, Pete not to far around him.

"So what's the plan?" He asked as if he wasn't used as a blood bag a minute a go. Patrick rolled his eyes. "When it gets darker, we will move the body.

Time pasted faster then they thought.

"Okay, Josh go grab the bleach." Patrick ordered. Josh nodded and grabbed the white bottle from under the sink.

They started cleaning up, Josh and Pete cleaned the floor while Patrick and Brendon prepared the bodies.

Brendon watched Pete and Josh closely, he hated that they were close. Too close in his eyes. I could kill him, he's touching what's mine. Yet, Josh isn't mine anymore. All because you're an asshole. Thanks for that. He huffed and Josh looked at him, noticing that B was also glaring at them.

"What now Brendon?" Josh glanced at Patrick, why are they glaring at us?

"Are you too fucking?" Pete looked up wide eyed. Which just convinced the to brothers even more. "What! Brendon you have to be fucking kidding me!"

Patrick laughed, "then what was the trip to the bathroom for?" Josh and Pete looked at each other.