Heaven and Hell

Unedited

After Josh was done with his shower he went to walk pass Tyler's door, only to notice that there was light shining through the door. He knocked on the door, wanting to know Ty was up.

"Come in," Tyler said quietly, but loud enough for Josh to hear. Josh opened the door to find Tyler sitting on his bed writing.

Josh leaned against the door frame, "Why are you up?" he questioned and Tyler glanced at him before looking back at his paper quickly. A blush appeared on the boys face immediately. Josh noticed this and chuckled to himself.

Why does he have to walk around without a shirt. "Are you forgetting that I don't need to sleep? I practically just lay there and think. Some times I'm a state where its like I'm sleeping, but I can still hear what's going on around me, and I can dream too... but sleep? that's not happening." Josh laughed.

"Yeah, I know... I can do that too, sometimes anyway. Would you like some company?" Josh asked looking at the other teen questionably. Tyler looked at him wide eyed, surprised by the question.

Josh watched as Tyler thought about it, smiling when the boy finally nodded. He walked over and sat down on tyler's bed. "What are you writing about?" Josh asked leaning over to look at the notebook that Tyler was writing in, only to have the boy pull it away from view.

"Its nothing." He said simply before shutting it. Josh laughed, letting the topic go.

"Hey Josh?" Tyler said after a few seconds of silence. Josh nodded for him to go on, "do you think I'll ever be able to live normally again?" Josh frowned What do I tell him?

"Honestly, I have no clue. Brendon and I... we have no clue what will happen in the future for any of us. From what we know, there might be a war soon. Hell and Heaven are not on good terms." Josh answered as well as he could. He really didn't know what was going to happen to Tyler, or himself for that matter.

Tyler nodded as he listened to Josh speak, "If they do go to war, Heaven and Hell, would we have to..." He trailed off, not really knowing how to word it. Josh laughed. "Kill us? I don't know Ty," he leaned so he was closer to Tyler, "do you want to kill me?"

The younger blushed at how close Josh was, "N-no... I don't want to kill you, or Brendon." Josh smiled.

"Well you're in luck, Kid. I don't want to kill you either," he yawed, "whelp, I guess the human in me is tired," he patted Tyler's Knee before standing up, "I'll see you tomorrow."

He went to walk away but Tyler grabbed his hand, "you could... stay in here?" He said as if it were a question. What am i doing, Tyler thought as he let go, Brendon will literally kill me "Move over then" I guess one night won't be that bad.

Josh was woken up from his light sleeping by a knock on the door, he removed his arms from around the sleeping boy next to him. Watching to make sure Tyler wouldn't wake up from his dream state.

Please don't be the police... or Brendon's Dad, Yeah that would be worse. Actully, I really hope it's not an fucking Angle. I rather have B's Dad at my door than one of those assholes. Josh thought to himself as he walked to the front door.

when he opened the door, he was pushed to the side by a short figure. He turned around, "Um, excuse me? what ar-"

"You are in danger, Josh."

Long Lost // Broshler, Joshler, Brosh, BrylerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara