On Guard

Read the bold part at the end

Unedited

I decided to go back instead of staying with Laura. I wonder if that's why my Dad died? Maybe Brendon's Dad had to kill him cause someone found out? I sighed as someone bumped into me.

"Shit I'm- hey, you're that kid in the store from earlier." I looked at the man next to him. He looked as if he was dead.

"Yep, that me... and can you not call me kid?" The man next started laughing. These two are fucking weird.

Shifted from side to side. "Well I need to go." I told them before I started to walk away.

"Are you going home? cause I'd be on guard if I was you." I stopped and turned slightly to look at the short one before turning back around and walking. Waiting til they where out of sight before running.

When I got to the apartment, I went to open the door. Only to pull my hand away at the sound of glass being smashed. Shit, he's still mad Brendon screamed, sounded like he was in pain. I quickly drew my blade and opened the door slowly, making sure not to make any noise.

"Let fucking go of me!" Brendon screamed.

I was suddenly grabbed from behind. Son of a bitch. The Supernatural being put his blade to my throat, "move, and I'll slice your neck." I didn't say anything.

He lead me to the kitchen and threw me to the ground next to Brendon. "Where's the Angel?" A female asked. Her eyes were pitch black. Why are Demons looking for Tyler? and why the hell would they beat the shit out of B? So many questions ran through my head.

I watched as the girl walked over to the male, whispering something in his ear. There are only two, how co- "I see the other returned." -that's why Brendon couldn't get away.

"Greg, what a lovely surprise. I see that the Devil himself gave you a brake f-" his hand collided with my face.

"Shut up, at least I wasn't born to be a slave. Now, tell me where the angel is." I glared at him.

"Why does my Dad want him?" Brendon asked. His face was badly bruised, I wonder why he isn't healing as fast as he supposed to.

Greg's laughter was sickening, it always was. He turned to look at B.

"Didn't I tell you not to speak! but I guess since I have both of you here. Your father has no clue that we are looking for the Angel." I smirked.

"You know, you shouldn't of told us that." I said glancing at Brendon, who was smiling evilly.

"And why's that?"

---
Read me!!!

Hello! So, I know my updated are very scattered... and I know that I hate waiting for a chapter. So now, I HAVE A SCHEDULE!

I'll be uploading Long Lost every Friday, excluding holidays or personal reasons