Heart attack

"How was your guy's first day?" Ty's Mom asked as the three of us walked inside. "It was fine, Ma'am." She smiled. "That's good, take a set I'll make some sandwiches. "I'm not hungry." Brendon said. She sighed. "Honey, you need to eat. It's not good to starve yourself." I had all I could do not to laugh. He wasn't starving him self, he just doesn't like human food. "I know, I just can't stomach a lot." She nodded. "Tyler was like that for a while." I looked at Ty who was stuffing his face. "Oh my." Tyler's father said in the living room. "Guys, come here." We all walked into the living room. He was watching the news. "Sixteen year old, Neil Green was found dead in the schools bathroom today. It says here that he passed from a heart attack." I looked at B who was avoiding eye contact. "Did you know him Tyler?" Miss. Joseph asked her done. Tyler sighed. "He was one of them." His parents frowned. "While cleaning out his his locker, his parents and Principal found a sword of some sorts." They showed a photo of the blade. He was an Angel. The channel changed. "Okay boys, go get your homework and stuff done." I nodded and grabbed Brendon's hand, pulling him to our room.

Once we got to put room I let go of him and shut door. I looked at him. "You fucking killed him, I know you did. Now, how did you do it... I want to know what spell you used." He sighed. "Balta sirds, apdegt karstu." He whispered in defeat. "White heart, burn bright! are you kidding me?" He shook his head. "Oh fuck, B, that can be traced back to you. They will know that you did it." He looked at me. I sat down on the bed and sighed. If they find out that B killed that Angel, then he's fucked. "I couldn't let him leave that bathroom," I looked at him, "He somehow knew that we killed that guard." I nodded. There was a knock on the door and we both looked at each other. "Come in." The door opend and Ty walked in. "Can one of you help me with math?" I looked at B. He laughed. "Don't look at me. I suck at math." I laughed. I looked back at Ty. "Let me see." He smiled and sat next to me.

"Boys! dinner!" Ty growned before standing up. I laughed. "Still don't understand?" He glared at me with a pout. "No." I smiled. "Come on, we'll finish after dinner." He nodded before grabbing my hand and pulling me down stairs with him. B followed behind us with a smile.

Once we walked into the dinning room we saw Patrick. "Oh, Josh and Brendon, this is Patrick. He was once in the same position as you are now." Patrick looked at us. "B, is that you?" He asked sadly. He was giving Brendon that "go with it look". Which B did. "Patrick?" Mr. and Miss. Joseph looked confused. "You two know each other?" Patrick nodded. "He's my brother."

After dinner we walked Patrick to the door. "What the hell were you two thinking?" He whispered. B and I looks at each other. "What?" He growned. "Its all over both supernatural and human tv, Neil's death." I glared at B. "It's his fault." Pat looked at him. "I'm sorry, he was a dick anyway." Patrick rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Oh, and bad news. Hell knows that you ran. They're looking for you." oh, shit.