We eat Angels

You can thank LeaveOutAllTheRest__ for this update. Cause if they didn't ask for an update, it would of took me a month to update again.

Unedited

I walked into the living room to see Patrick and Pete sitting with Tyler. "Why are you guys here?" I questioned. I didn't mean to sound rude, but Brendon really changed my mood... but then Tyler smiled at me and it made my mood turn right back around. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude." Pete laughed. I walked over and sat down next to Tyler. "Brendon called for me." Tyler tilted his head. Patrick noticed his confusion and chuckled. "It's a mind thing." Tyler nodded but he still look confused. "Here is the Prince of Hell anyway?" Pete asked looking around the room. Tyler and I looked at each other. I then looked down. "I'm right here." He stepped into the room. "Were you listening to us?" Brendon walked over the the love seat and sat down. "No, your all just loud. Anyway, I called you here cause we found out that Josh is a half-breed." I kept an eye on Patrick the whole time, he didn't even look surprised. "You knew didn't you?" I asked. He sighed. "Yeah, I over heard our Dads talking about it. I thought you knew." Brendon leaned forward, "my Dad knew?" Why would his Dad not have mine executed? it was against the law. I felt someone sat there hand on my leg. I looked up at Tyler. Who was smiling at me. "Are you good?" I glanced at Brendon who looked pissed. "I'm fine." I whispered before looking at Patrick. "Do you know who my mom is?" He look at me and shook his head. "I only have a last name, its May." I nodded. At least I had a last name, that was better then nothing.

"Hey, Tyler, why don't you stay with Pete and I tonight? I think Josh and Brendon some time alone tonight?" Patrick said winking at Brendon. I had all I could do to not roll my eyes. Brendon leaned back in his seat. "Maybe I should go instead." He muttered. I huffed. Must be they didn't hear him cause they kept talking. "Are you sure? I mean I don't want to intrude." Brendon and Patrick chuckled, both for different reasons. "You won't, we'll have fun." Pete told him. I smirked and leaned into Tyler. "Careful, Patrick looks like his very hungry." Tyler squealed and looked at the blonde wide-eyed.

"I think I'll j-just stay here." He rushed out before leaving the room. Patrick looked at me then at the empty spot next to me. "What did you say to him?" I started laughing. "I told him that you looked liked you haven't eaten." He looked at Brendon then back at me. "I convinced Tyler that we eat Angels." Pete lost it, his laughter filed the room. Patrick shook his head and stood up. "That poor boy, you two are mean." I watched as he walked out, probably going to talk to Tyler.