Heartless

Unedited

"Hey Patrick, we need some help." Brendon said into the phone as he looked at the bodies on the floor.

Josh sat on the floor, cleaning his blade. I can't believe we got ourselves in more trouble. If anyone comes looking for them, we're dead.

Brendon hung up and looked at Josh, "They are on their way," the other nodded, not saying a word. "Josh." He looked up from his blade, lookin at Brendon with a blink expression.

"I heard you." He whispered before looking away from Brendon's now healed face. "You have no right to be mad at me."

The older rolled his eyes. "I did't want to have this discussion right now while we have two bodies on our fucking floor... but since you're dumb ass brought it up. I do have a right to be mad, you lead me on! You just a heartless asshole."

Brendon chuckled, "I'm a Demon, sweetheart." "Is this the wrong time-" "-holy shit what did you two fuckers do?" Pete yelled. The two looked at the door way to see Patrick, Pete, and Tyler.

"Um, no it's not. And I think you can see what we did." Pete laughed.

"Why did they go after you?" Patrick asked walking over to one of the bodies, before bending down to get a better look. Josh and Brendon looked at each other, both of them knew that they couldn't say anything in front of Tyler.

Josh glanced over at Pete and his eyes widened, Pete's eyes were fading from black to brown. Black veins disappeared and reappear. Josh quickly stood up and ran over to Pete.

Pulling him out of the room as fast he could. "What the hell!" He whispered violently as Josh pulled him into the bathroom.

Josh turned him to the mirror. "Stop doing that. They almost saw." Pete looked in the mirror shocked. "I- I can't! I haven't had any blood and- what are you doing?" He asked, watching as Josh pulled his sleeve up. Pete shook his head. "No, Josh I can't. I don't want to end up killing you. Hell, I don't know what demons blood will even do to me." Josh laughed.

"I'm half human, just fucki- son of a bi-"