Chapter 24: Rage

When we arrive back at the house, Bryana still doesn't believe my excuse of "just wanting air" and seems very irritated

When we arrive back at the house, Bryana still doesn't believe my excuse of "just wanting air" and seems very irritated. "I'm being ser-"

"I don't want to hear it, Zach!" she rolls her eyes after she cuts me off and walks up the stairs, leaving me at the bottom, attempting to contain my laughter. The truth is that after my encounter with April, I can't be any happier. The only bitter part is that I can't express to anyone why I'm happy or else I'll never hear the end of it.

Right as I think of her, April enters the house with Shawn at her side. I smirk at her, making her eyes go wide in alarm. "So Zach, I heard you have a deathly fear of elevators. I was rather surprised to see you completely relaxed, if not, joyful when you walked out of those doors," Shawn states in a discreetly accusing tone. I can already tell he knows how I am feeling about April, yet I feel no shame whatsoever.

"Oh gee Shawn.. Well I am so sorry that you've been misinformed, but I, myself, adore elevators. And your girlfriend, April here, really cracks me up so of course I was joyful!" I say a little too sweetly.

Shawn appears to glare at me, but shakes it off with a friendly smile as April's jaw is basically on the floor, "Right, right. I completely understand."

"If you two will excuse me, I have a shower to go attend," I say cheerfully before a mischievous idea pops into my head. I smirk at the couple, "You know how Bryana gets when I keep her waiting."

April's cheeks flush and she looks away quickly while Shawn just cocks his eyebrow. I wave before winking at April and practically prancing up the stairs. When I reach the top, I hear Shawn's voice, "Why the hell did he wink at you?!"

I smirk, Shawn Mendes, I will fucking break you.

( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )

Bryana gets more and more annoying every time I see her. It is late and I'm just trying to go to sleep when she starts kissing my neck. "What is it?" I ask, gently attempting to push her away without making it obvious.

"Can I not have sex with my boyfriend?" she whispers softly into my ear before kissing below it and up my jaw. I imagine April's soft lips kissing me everywhere Bryana currently is. I bite my lip to keep in a moan, but when Bryana's gentle hands begin to slide down my shorts, I almost lose it.

"B-Bryana... we can't," I whisper, wanting to shake this feeling of lust she's giving me.

"Why not?" she mumbles inbetween kisses on my neck, her hand now sliding into my boxers. I slightly gasp, wanting to push her away, but she's making me horny.