Chapter 28: Found.

[• = play song!]

[• = play song!]

Before this chapter starts, I want to thank you guys if you read my first book and also this continuation:) it means a lot! This sadly is the last chapter, but I will be starting a new book soon enough so stay tuned!

Also, there will be a different pov in this chapter that I haven't written in in a long time. Yeah, you guys know what I'm talking about;) WARNING: this chapter contains explicit and graphic images so please just try to skip if you dont want to read that. I'd also like to clarify that this is NOT hate against anybody. It's simply a story.

WC - 5864

Enjoy and I love you! Thank you, once again.

-

I've never woken up next to the girl I love, so when I see the sunlight hitting April's face so beautifully, my heart flutters. I tighten my grip around her, smiling to myself at how lucky I am.

I hear her stir before yawning and turning around, looking at me with her big green eyes, "Morning," she smiles.

How does she look so lovely just waking up? I bite my lip as I smile, "Good morning, gorgeous. I love this feeling," I say, pulling her closer.

"What feeling?" she asks with the same pink smile on her beautiful lips.

I lean forward, pressing my lips against hers, "Waking up next to you," I whisper as I pull away, putting my forehead on hers.

She licks her lips and smiles, looking into my eyes, having no idea of the affects she gives me. "I'm so lucky," she says quietly.

"I was just thinking the same thing," I respond softly before pulling her into my arms, her head on my chest and my arms wrapped around her waist.

Soon enough, we wake up completely and change. The boys and I have to go to the recording studio later today since we'll be releasing an album in two weeks.

Jonah cooks Belgian waffles and sets out an array of fruit and syrups to top them with. I swear if he wasn't a singer, he'd be a chef. "Good morning, love birds," Jonah chuckles as we walk down the stairs, hand-in-hand.

We smile at him, "Good morning, Jo Hoe," April responds. Jonah rolls his eyes at the nickname and goes back to serving breakfast.

Everyone is already seated. "Hey losers," Daniel mutters with food in his mouth.

April lets go of my hand and happily trots over to him, hugging him and planting a peck on his cheek, "Best friend," she says before going onto Jack. She hugs his shoulder, which he just smiles at, and gives him the slightest peck. "Avery," she smiles.