Chapter four

Harry was eight now. Tom was eager to meet him, the boy had only grown stronger and was itching to get his wand, to hurt everyone that wronged him. Besides Tom of course, because he helped more than harmed him.

His Aunt Petunia was getting wearier of him by the day, she had even stopped making him do chores and doing them herself, just to save herself from seeing him. He preferred his cupboard anyways.

Even though the boy understands all magic at NEWT levels now, he still had yet to perform any, and one night when he was so hungry his vision started to blur, he willed the locks on his cupboard open, and they did with a soft click and he scampered to the kitchen, not caring about being subtle.

It was a mistake though as his Uncle came thumping down the stairs, and Harry barely managed to throw the various food items to the depth of his cupboard, on his pile on oversized clothes, before the whale of a man found him, he took it as him only just getting out and dragged him from the kitchen, throwing him into the small confines of his cupboard, which he was thanking everyone he could think of for. 

Harry grabbed an apple and ate the entire thing greedily, he had to eat the core also, hide the residue. Next was a cheese slice, before he couldn't stomach anymore. When he told Tom of this, he was quite mad.

In fact, very mad. But the boy simply told him it was fine and that he was tired. So he closed the diary and went to sleep. Tom was upset, however the boy apologized for it in the morning and all was well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am legit only writing this for my own pleasure, because I'm a slut for Dark!Harry honestly. 

Not sure if you could tell.