Chapter Fifty Six

After Harry and Neville had pulled away from the others, they found a secluded alcove away from the other students.

"Harry?" The nervous boy asked, his toad struggling, "Do you... Do you think Trevor likes me?" He looked down, the frog eventually breaking free.

"Nev, can I call you that?" At a nod of confirmation, he continued, "Trevor is a toad and he really needs a good life outside with lots of space. I'm sure he loves you, but being handled and indoors must be making him sad."

Neville let out a sad little huff, "I think I'm going to let him go. I don't even really know how to look after him."

"That would be a good idea. We can do that, yeah?" And they both nodded, Neville loosening his grip, and Trevor happily hopped away.

They sat in silence for a few moments, before Neville spoke up again, "That was Ron, wasnt it? Is it true that he's Bellatrix's real son?" His tone was tight, but curious.

"Yes. He was kidnapped because they thought he was an overly powerful wizard, and many other children were taken as well."

The lightbulb going of in the pudgy boys head was obvious, "Am- Am I?"

"You know, you're a lot smarter than anyone gives you credit for. Your name is Zachariah LeStrange, and you are the lovechild of Rabastan and a witch who is not mentioned. It is believed she passed away."

The boy gasped, eyes watering, "Is.. is that why my mum and dad, uh, Alice and Frank were attacked?"

"Yes. They stole you from your cradle, and Bellatrix was already stricken with grief from loosing her own son, she didn't want that to happen to anyone else."

The boy, now Zachariah, nodded. "Thank you."

-----

Okay guys,, this has been killing me. I have No Idea how to write this and introduce him to everyone so please work with me here and just pretend I have. Molly and Dumbledores trial is coming up and I wanna write that

Also favourite reader: you know who you are, thank u for encouraging me to write :)