Chapter Thirty Four

"A young girl has been murdered," came the shaky voice of McGonagall. Gasps erupted from the students, although Harry already knew. It was all part of the plan, he noted. It was sad that the girl had to die, but they didn't need any of her kind around here anyway. Shame she held such Muggle beliefs, really. She was a smart girl.

The plan was originally to have to troll find her, but the teachers caught it before it could cause any damage. So Harry just had to step in. It would mess up the whole plan, otherwise. Her cries were pitiful, really. This, of course, was only part of Harry's plan. Tom needn't know it wasn't an accident.

"Hermione Granger," the old woman continued, a single tear on her cheek, "it appears that the troll found her. We are all in sorrow at our loss, and children are welcome to go home until the legalities have been dealt with. If you wish to stay, counseling will be available and classes will be cancelled."

Many of the students were crying, even a few of the Slytherin's. Harry really did wish that he could pretend he didn't care, but Draco was one crying.

He pulled him into his chest, "Hush, Draco. It had to happen."

The boy seized up, "You... You killed her." The shaky whisper fell into Harry's robes, and he was replied to with a kiss on the head, "It will all come to light soon, Draco. Hush."

Draco gripped Harry's robes tighter and soaked up his warmth, his body trembling. Harry started humming a little tune, and Draco's anxiety melted away. All that mattered right now was Harry, he knew he would understand why it had to happen eventually.

For now, he just had to trust him, because he would never hurt him.

------
Im not sorry.

I think I'm gonna start uploading every Sunday? I'll try to anyway.

(Ignore the fact that it's Tuesday I forgot to post this)