Chapter Thirty Seven

Pls read the authors note I beg

Have purebloods never heard of nappies?

That was one thought as Harry woke up in a wet bed, yet again. "Draco, darling, wake up." He murmured, and the smaller boy did, tears gathering and lip trembling once he was aware of his surroundings. He stuttered out many versions of sorry, and Harry soothed him.

"Are you small, Draco?" He asked, lifting Draco off the wet sheets in order to dry them. He received a small noise of affirmation and decided it was time to indulge the blonde, and spend some more time with him while regressed. After cleaning the bed and the boy, Harry passed him Mr. Teddy and made their way to Severus' quarters.

Upon knocking, the portrait swung open and there stood a Severus Snape. "Yes Mr. Evans, Mr. Malfoy?"

Draco had no idea what was going on and just hid behind Harry.

"Would I be able to order things sir? Or perhaps go on a shopping trip of sorts?"

"I am sure that you are aware you are only a first year and trips to hogsmeade-"

"No sir, like Muggle London."

Severus sighed, "I will talk with professor Dumbledore. You may need permission from your guardians, and will need to be escorted."

"Of course professor. I would greatly appreciate you talking with the headmaster." He gave the teacher a pearly white grin, and turned on his heel, Draco following suit.

He stuck his thumb in his mouth, and once they had gotten back to their dorms Harry handed Draco crayons and some parchment. The crayons took awhile to transfigure, but Harry knew he needed to up his skill anyway. So with some pointers from Tom, he started transfiguring different things. Mostly for Draco, as they would be most practical.

After getting basics down, transfiguring cups and wash cloths, he looked over at Draco, and saw the thumb in his mouth and set on making a dummy from a cloth. It took about two hours, and his magic was exhausted afterward.

The dummy was plain white, as adding colour to the cloth wasnt something Harry thought of doing.

"Draco, love? I have something for you." The bright sparkling eyes looked up at him, and when he showed the dummy he broke out in a grin, his thumb dropping.

"For me?" He gestured wildly, wiggling in his spot. Harry nodded at pressed it against his lips. Draco accepted it happily, and began suckling. He visibly relaxed and thanked Harry multiple times. Harry relaxed back onto his bed, Draco colouring once again.

There was a knock on their dorm door, and it was pushed open in a second. Draco froze but Harry blocked the intruders view with his body, pulling his wand, just to see it was their head of house.

"Mr. Evans, please lower your wand," he started and after Harry did so he continued, "The headmaster has agreed for me to take you on a trip to London. I needed to get some things, so I offered to take you. I do hope that is satisfactory."

"Yes professor, I greatly appreciate it."

Severus nodded, "The only rule is we must go on the trip before the other students return. I must request that we go sooner rather than later."

Harry once again agreed, before speaking up once again, "Did Dumbledore not ask my guardians permission?"

"He didn't seem to think he needed to, no. Would you like me to request their acceptance?"

Harry shook his head, "No thank you sir. Would tomorrow suffice?"

"I will collect you at ten in the morning. Have a good evening Mr. Evans, I shall see you at dinner."

Harry nodded and didn't turn to Draco until the door had closed behind Severus.

Draco looked up at him with wide eyes, "You're goin'?"

"Only for a few hours, love. I'll be back before you know it. I'm going to get you things, okay?"

Draco still looked solemn, so Harry sat behind him with his arms wrapped around the boys waist.

-----

Next chapter will be the shopping trip. I've gone dry in the evil ideas so please accept this fluff for now. Harry is gonna do some Sherlock work next chapter though.

Okay so y'all are getting this a day early because I'm so busy tomorrow and I don't want to forget, but I may miss next week. The chapter I'm currently working on is really long for me, like the longest I've ever written. I could cut it off if y'all would prefer but I don't wanna leave y'all hanging?

Also! What about the chat fic?? Come on guys I need to know if y'all will read it or not!!

Aaaand also if you want to see more of my terrible writing I have two one shots published and I'm working on a few more

On the subject of one shots, because this agere story is doing good, would that be something y'all would be interested in?? Like agere one shots?

ALSO I might start writing for other fandoms bc hp isn't my most prominent one rn.