Chapter Fifty

It was now December, and soon after the incident, Molly Weasley was charged with child neglect. She was sentenced to five years in Azkaban, although Lucius wanted her to go for more. Dumbledore got off unscathed, much to everyone's annoyance. Arthur was sadly still admitted to St. Mungos, and they were looking in to see who had been drugging him.

The Malfoys were awarded custody of Karkoden, and Narcissa started the cleansing soon after. He was bedridden for two weeks, which brought us to now. Ginny had gone into emergency care with the Malfoys, and they planned on talking to her about adoption. The twins and Percy were so far undecided.

Draco had gone home with his parents for Christmas, and so Harry was the last Slytherin left in Hogwarts. He spent most of his time following Percy around, and despite there only five students left in the school, Percy still had to do his prefect rounds. One Ravenclaw student and the twins were all he was really looking out for, as Harry usually completed the rounds with him.

He also conversed with Narcissa regularly, as to make sure Ginny was okay. Narcissa did invite him and Harry for Christmas, but both declined. Percy was still struggling with the new terms, and he didn't want to be out in the world. Harry just preferred to stay at Hogwarts.

Narcissa had spoiled Ginny, excited to have a little girl, even if it was temporarily. The girl had clearly never had the best of things, and Narcissa decided she deserved it.

Draco and Ginny got along very well, and Narcissa planned on doing a mental evaluation on her, because she showed to be at similar levels to Draco when he was regressed. Narcissa assumed it was the trauma, but she wasn't sure how the girl would cope when Draco went back to school.

Harry was happy to hear that they got along, though. Karkoden was happy to help the younger two, and rather enjoyed playing the big brother role.

He often asked Lucius if he could see his mother, but was always met with a negative response. He continued asking, although he was scared of Lucius a small bit, his want for love was stronger. Luckily the man was patient, and understood his want for his mother.

Since the boy went through his cleansing, his true looks came to seep through. His hair curled, and was growing darker, his freckles faded and eyes glowed in a way that was true to the Black line. He lost some pudge, and shot up about four inches. He was still slightly recognisable as a Weasley, but Narcissa said his old looks would be gone by the time he would go back to school, if he wanted to.

He ultimately decided he would, but was still nervous.

Now, Harry was laying in bed, focused on the ceiling. Percy had a night off, and so he was left with nothing to do.

You should kill someone else. I'm bored.

The voice was almost welcomed, and Harry escaped into his mind, the black smoke like substance in the corner clearer. He walked through, and saw Tom sitting, still chained in his chair.

"I should, shouldn't I?"

Tom was sweaty, and he looked sickly.

Well, it wasn't really Tom.

"You know, Tom, my Tom, I mean, still won't talk to me about you. How do I get rid of you?"

"Not sure you can. Once he's absorbed the rest of his soul, I suppose he might take me back. At the end of the day, you're only a little bit deranged with me here because you have your whole soul. He fears that if he takes me back, he'll go insane again." The man slumped back, but the craze in his eyes was evident.

"So I'm just stuck with you telling me to kill people, then?" Harry was growing to enjoy this man's company- he usually took to calling him Voldemort. He was completely seperate from his Tom.