Chapter Twelve

The train quickly arrived at Hogwarts, and Harry stretched his muscles, loving the feel of his new robes that he had changed into in the bathroom. He packed all his books away and picked up Bellona, her wrapping herself around his neck under his shirt. Harry walked with a steel and ice cold glare, taking long strides to where the boats he was due to ride in were placed. He ended up getting in one with a quiet dark skinned boy, the blond ponce from the robe shop and the Granger girl.

Harry's face was blank all through the speech and walk into the Great Hall, until the hat started to sing and he merely raised an eyebrow. The names were slowly called, and he stood patiently. Finally "Potter, Harry!" was called and people started whispering and craning their necks to look at him, Harry strolled to the stool, and sat with grace. The hat was about five centimetres from the top of his head when it yelled, rather abruptly, "SLYTHERIN!" The entire hall was in pure silence, "Alistair, I think you may need a check-up-" Dumbledore started, before he made eye contact ith the raven haired, green eyed boy, "You're right, he does," Harry turned to the hat, "You were too slow." He walked over to the table clad in green.

"It is impossible for you to sort a child from that distance." Dumbledore began, "Can you not feel the power radiating off the child? He is stronger than the Riddle boy!" The hat fought, Dumbledore motioned for the sorting to continue and he watched the boy with interest, as he puled a diary from his pocket and started writing. It was strange how he sectioned himself from the students, not daring to even go near them. There was something very, very strange about this boy.

Meanwhile Harry was writing in his diary, talking to Tom, who was giving him some much needed information.

Oh by the way Harry, I split my soul a few years before I was killed, by you, and I keep in contact with my other pieces of soul.

What??! Why did you only tell me now??

Well you see, one part of my soul is on the back of Quirrels head,

You have got to be kidding me?

No, and I would like you to work with Quirrel to bring me back. Don't worry, I will still be me. This is my strongest and most human form, therefore I will bring this one back and absorb the others. I am tired of living a half life.

I should think.

Harry took this opportunity too look up and make eye contact with Quirrel, he broke off quickly to scribble bye and put his book away. He maintained eye contact until the food appeared and Quirrels eyes flashed red as he nodded to Harry's plate and started to eat himself. Harry got the memo and started eating.