Chapter 4

It was a threat. Plain and simple.

He had ignored Zach's mark and had marked me as his himself. Anger surged within me as his hands lowered slowly from my breasts to my shorts.

His grubby hands delve down between the material and my skin while I struggled desperately to shake him off. My back was pressed firmly against a tree and there was a wolf in front and one either side of me, blocking my escape. My hands were pinned to the side of the tree and a heavy foot rested on each of mine, stopping me from kicking at them.

Ever so slowly, he pulled his fangs out of my neck, blood dripping from them and while I could tell it would scar, it would be barely noticeable compared to Zach's mark. His fangs were much smaller than Zach's and the mark was nowhere near as deep.

The hand that was down my shorts, lowered further, curling round my thighs and cupping me. His free hand pressed firmly over my mouth, preventing me from biting and muffling my snarls and shouts.

I winced as his fingers trailed lightly over the material of my underwear and his lips found the inside of my bra. Tears brimmed my eyes as I knew I couldn't get out of this. He could do whatever he wanted to me and I couldn't stop him.

Just as his hand flicked aside the material of my underwear, it was tore away from my body and his entire arm was twisted away from me. His neck snapped out of place and his body collapsed to the floor at my feet.

The grips on my arm loosened and I didn't waste a second before turning to the one on my left, growling and barking at him. He backed away instantly but I refused to let him off that easy.

Beside me, Liam was caging the other man against a tree, snarling deeply at him as his eyes blazed. His claws reached his throat and rested lightly on his skin, threatening him but not harming him.

I did the same with the man before me, placing one clawed finger to his windpipe and adding enough pressure to cut of his oxygen but not to tear through his skin.

With the other hand, I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialled Tylers number. After several rings he answered. "Get here now," I demanded and with that, ended the call.

Seconds later, he came charging through the woods followed by the protection wolves. "El what happened?" He asked, surveying the scene.

I still remained topless, with small droplets of blood dripping from the holes in my neck. An unconscious man lay on the floor while Liam and I pinned the other two against nearby trees.

"I thought you said there was only one," I hissed, pulling away from the man in front of me and allowing him to breathe.

"I thought there was. I'm so sorry El." He sounded sincere and I knew Tyler wouldn't let me get hurt intentionally so I took a few breaths and nodded.

"Take all three of them to the cells, they can be a present to my boyfriend tomorrow." I watched as the two conscious wolves squirmed, their adams apples bobbing from the gulp.

"Yes Alpha Reed." One of my protection wolves - Sophie - nodded and then she dragged the unconscious one away. The rest of them took hold of the other two, leaving me with Liam.

I turned to him to witness his blazing eyes fade back into the beautiful icy blue colour. He stared at me for a second, shifting from one foot to the other uncomfortably and thats when I realised I was still topless. Instantly, I grasped my shirt and pulled it over my head, realising all the protection wolves had seen my bra as well as Tyler. That was something I would be keeping from Zach.

"Thank you." I smiled at him gratefully and he nodded.

"No problem." He shrugged nonchalantly.

"No really, thanks. If you hadn't have come-," I trailed off, not daring to think about what might have happened.