Chapter 9

Later that evening, I sat in my fathers - well, mine now - office and filled out some paper work and did a few quick jobs, hoping to distract my mind from the situation with Jordan. After an hour of some heavy work, a knock on the door halted me. "Hey," Zach called, slipping his head around the door.

"Hey." I smiled back, placing my papers back on the desk and stepping around it to face him as he came in. Immediately, I could tell something was wrong. His eyes looked heavier and were glazed over with fear and guilt - making a lump form in my throat. He shifted on the spot uncomfortably, clearly nervous. "Are you ok?" I finally asked him, praying this wasn't about to add to my pile of problems.

"Um... not really." He shrugged and I narrowed my eyes at him. "Look, about what Liam said earlier, I know it looked bad but I was just trying to calm her down. I wasn't-."

"I know," I interrupted, a grin plastered on my face. He seemed to relax a bit after that and stared at me in doubt.

"You do?"

"Is that what you were worried about?" I smiled, stepping closer to him and taking his hands. "Zach do you know how amazing you are?" I laughed, throwing myself into his arms.

"So you aren't mad?" He whispered cautiously.

"No, I love you so much and I am so grateful. It wasn't your job to bring her back and calm her down but you did and I love you for that," I told him, clinging to him desperately, as if he was about to realise he could do better and leave.

"Anything for you sweetheart. Anything." He pressed his lips to my head and pulled away instantly. "You taste like blood."

"Sorry, I need to take a shower." I laughed, pulling away before I stained his shirt.

"Are you going to tell me what happened or is it classified like you told Liam?" He raised his eyebrows expectantly.

"They... they were going to rape her." I mumbled, tears brimming my eyes. Immediately, I was encircled in Zach's arms and had my ear pressed against his heart. "She got angry and tried to fight them off and she probably thought she could manage because they were human but she lost control. She tore them to shreds Zach. Their bones were split and I found their limbs and organs scattered all over the place."

"If she hadn't have killed them, I would," he snarled, pinning me against him protectively.

I sobbed against him for a while before tugging away. "I am going to shower," I told him, placing a delicate kiss on his soft, velvety lips.

"Good idea." He nodded and then his eyes turned wickedly glittery. "I will join," he stated before grasping my wrist.

I barely had time to tell him how gross that would be for him considering I was coated in a layer of thick, dried, crusty blood. In an instant, I was tossed into the bathroom and watching Zach lock the door.

I squirmed in my place as he turned back to me, eyes glazed with lust. He watched me like a predator stalking its prey as he approached me. His lips were soon pressed against mine and his entire body cloaked my own, every bit of him was touching me and I could feel his warmth.

Hands quickly found the bottom of my shirt and in one swift movement, he pulled it off and tossed it into the sink. Next his hands delve into my shorts and they were rapidly torn away leaving me in my underwear. I was more than grateful that I had picked to wear my peach laced matching underwear and not something comfy - not that Zach would've cared. In fact, he preferred me without underwear. 

Zach's lips swooped back onto my own and waves of warmth crashed over me. Without detaching our mouths, my bra was next to go and then, still connected by our lips, he stripped me completely and finally pulled away for air. In that time, his eyes and hands roamed my body and I suddenly felt very exposed.

Instinctively, my hands moved to cover my body but were pulled back by Zach's much larger hands. "I have seen you naked before baby," he whispered huskily.

"Not when I am covered in blood," I said with a frown.

"You're still beautiful." He kept my hands in his, holding them away from my body while he glazed his eyes up and down me.

"It's weird when I am completely naked and your not," I told him, tugging on my wrists to free them from his hold - it was pointless.

"When I take my clothes off you can look at me all you want." He chuckled seductively and my spine tingled.

"What makes you think I would want to?" I quipped, desperate for him to hurry up and strip so I could admire every inch of his body and let my hands explore.

"Oh I know you want to." He spoke between kisses peppered along my neck.

"You are so full of yourself." I scoffed, my knees buckling beneath my weight as I spoke.

He pulled away to look at me and his eyes darkened rapidly. "You will be full of me in a minute," he murmured and I felt my head spin. He pulled away to remove his own clothes - and in record time too - before turning the shower on.

He gently took my hand and helped me into the steamy shower. Instantly the soft, warm water pouring over me relaxed my nerves and began work on cleaning my body. I turned beneath the shards to watch Zach squirt a dollop of body wash into his palm.

"What are you-?" I started but was cut off when his hands began to massage my skin, paying extra attention to the bits without blood that had been covered by my clothing.

His large, soft hands left a trail of goosebumps littering my skin as he went and I practically melted into a puddle on the floor. After all the blood was removed and Zach had washed and conditioned my hair, his lips began to caress my neck. Hot, steamy kisses trailed down my neck, shoulders and chest until he reached my breast and began to suck tenderly.

The delicate, gentle kisses rapidly turned to hot, searing kisses with tongues and teeth involved while my hands tugged and yanked at the hairs on his head, anchoring myself to him as I lost control of my breathing.

Next thing I knew, Zach was inside of me, thrusting his hips into mine continuously. Hard, violent movements that pushed me closer and closer to the edge. This wasn't our normal love making, this was more desperate, more punishing and passionate, more raw and aggressive. Right now we had to have the other. We needed the other with our entire being and craved their very existence.

I tightened my legs around Zach's waist, clenching myself tight as I craved more friction. I was nearing the edge and knew any second now I would see stars. Zach clearly felt me tighten up, only making his movements faster and harder, punishing me.

Finally, stars and fireworks flashed through my vision and both Zach and I reached our peak. We both stayed in our position - me with my back pressed to the shower wall with my legs wrapped around Zach's waist while he stood in front of me with the water attacking his broad back.

Well, now I could add shower to the long list of places we have proved our love to one another.

****
Happy Friday!
Hope you all had a good week.
Thank you for reading! X