-Ten-

When Elliot got home, at nearly midnight since he needed some time to calm down, he came found Bay and Olivia sleeping on the couch with some movie playing on the TV. Bay was sleeping with her head on Olivia's lap, and Olivia had her head barely touching the table behind the couch, which didn't look comfortable at all for her. 

He did love that Olivia and Bay get along so well because Bay needs a strong woman in her life.

"Liv, I'm home," Elliot whispered as he sank down on the armrest of the couch. He gently caressed her hair until she woke up.

"El? What time is it?" She yawned, as she lifted her head to look at him. She felt Bay shift a bit and smiled as she looked down at the girl.

"About midnight. Sorry for leaving you all day."

"It's okay. I'm just glad you are here now." Olivia smiled, but she hadn't expected Elliot to lean down and kiss her ever so gently.

Olivia reached up and touched his cheek gently as they deepened the kiss.

"How did your talk go?" Olivia asked, as their lips parted.

"Not so good. I'm going to talk to Alex tomorrow and see if she can get me in contact with a divorce lawyer."

"What?" Olivia breathed, completely shocked. She knew that Elliot and she couldn't be together unless his marriage was over, but she didn't want to be the reason behind it. Well, one of the reasons behind it.

"Love, it's just not working anymore. I'm going to get a divorce not only because of how they are treating Bay, but because I don't love Kathy anymore. I love you." Elliot breathed. Olivia tensed up a bit, before swallowing hard.

"I love you too, El..."

[=]

The last thing Bay remembered when she woke up, was that she was falling asleep while watching a movie with Liv. But she was no longer laying on the couch, instead, she was in her bed. Her father hadn't been home when they started the movie, and she was a little nervous that he wouldn't be home when she got up either.

So Bay grabbed the robe that Olivia got her, and she pulled it on before tying it at her waist. She headed out of her bedroom, and she only found Olivia sitting on the couch drinking coffee.

"Hey, sweetie. How did you sleep?" Olivia smiled, and Bay shrugged.

"I'm a little confused on how I got into my bed."

"Oh, your father carried you in."

"Where is he?" She questioned.

"Talking to our ADA... He's going to file for divorce soon." 

"Oh."

"Yeah, but don't worry honey. It was bound to happen. Come here, love." Olivia grinned, before reaching her hand out to Bay. Bay grabbed Olivia's hand and held it as she sat down beside her.

"I feel like it's my fault." Bay whimpered, as tears welled in her eyes.

"You haven't done anything wrong. You have tried your hardest to be the best daughter and sister possible, but they didn't care. They just didn't want their lives to be changed. Your father is still going to be your father, and a father to his other kids. He just isn't going to give in to this shit anymore. And he said he loved me last night." Olivia spoke, as she reached over and wiped a tear from Bay's cheek with her thumb.

"I'm really getting a family." Bay started to sob, as she quickly turned and clung to Olivia.

Bay never thought she'd get a family this quickly, or ever, but now she has one.

"Oh, my love!" Olivia exclaimed as she held her close.

"This is just something that caught me so off guard. I'm happy, just overwhelmed I guess! I'm so excited!"

[=]

About three weeks after Elliot filed for divorce, Kathy started her plan to get him back. Bay was starting online schooling because it just made more sense. And Olivia and Elliot were officially an item. A very adorable item to be exact. They didn't try to act like teenagers, but they were finally able to express their love for each other, and for 'their' daughter, and it was hard not to be so excited and happy about it all. Bay called Elliot dad now, but she hadn't gotten close to calling Olivia mom yet, because she didn't know if Olivia would want that.

"You two are absolutely disgusting." Bay huffed, as she walked into the kitchen. Olivia was attempting to cook something, whatever it was it didn't seem edible, and Elliot decided to distract her by wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her cheek and neck whenever she asked him to stop. She didn't seem like she wanted him to stop, however.

"Oh, come on. You'd rather have me kissing Liv, instead of kissing Kathy." Elliot spoke, as he kissed Olivia's cheek one last time, before turning around and hugging his daughter warmly. Bay rested her head against his shoulder and sighed.

"You have to see Kathy tomorrow to discuss custody, huh?" Bay questioned, and Elliot nodded as he kissed her hair gently, before parting and walking towards the coffee pot.

"Yeah, I'm going over to have dinner with her and the kids tonight to discuss what they want. If they want to live with me every once and a while, I'm gonna buy a house. Well, Liv and I are going to buy a house."

"So, I can keep the apartment?" Bay joked, and Elliot laughed softly. Liv turned around to look at her and saw how nervous she looked.

"It'll be okay, love. It'll be your home above theirs."

"I don't want to be the reason why they don't come over. Or why you don't get to see them, Dad."

"Don't worry, kid. Eventually, they'll have to come to talk to me because they'll want money or something. Now, I'm going to go get lunch, since this... whatever the hell it is, is not gonna be edible." Elliot laughed, and Liv sighed.

"Yeah, get burgers or pizza." She spoke, and Elliot nodded. He kissed her before walking past Bay and ruffling her hair.

"Be good for your mother!" He exclaimed, and Liv and Bay just kinda stared at each other.

"Mother?" Bay breathed, and Liv swallowed hard.

"Are you uncomfortable calling me Mom?" Liv asked, and Bay shrugged.

"I'm still kinda scared that this isn't going to last... I'm gonna go work on homework."

Olivia watched as Bay walked out. Not only was she scared about committing to having Liv be her mother, but she was also worried about how her siblings would react to possibly living with her on a regular basis.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D