-Seventy-Five-

Wes had gotten up and showered and dressed before going downstairs to start fixing a few things around the house that he knew needed to be done before Ivy was born. As he was starting to fix the sink since the water was draining properly, a knock on his front door sounded before it was opened from the outside.

"Weston?" Olivia called into the house, and Wes groaned as he continued to lay under the sink so he could get a better view of the pipes.

"Weston Blake Williams!" Olivia exclaimed, and Wes knew he was in trouble if his mother-in-law was yelling at him and calling him by his full name.

"Yes?" He asked, as he shifted out from underneath the sink and slowly stood.

"We need to talk, boy." She spoke because she was very angry at Wes for being such a cold and almost heartless ass to her daughter.

"Olivia-"

"Nope. You are gonna listen. This is that type of talk." She spoke, as she walked over and sat at their dining table. Wes stared at her for a moment before grabbing two bottles of water from the fridge and giving her one. She took a long drink to prepare herself for her speech, before starting to speak.

"I don't know exactly what you are going through or what you are thinking, but you are being an ass to Bay and not even planning on coming to the baby shower that is celebrating your baby is a huge ass move." Olivia huffed. 

Wes shrugged, and that just made Olivia even angrier.

"She lied to both of us. She hates going to therapy because it's a thing that people look down at. It's like she thinks you'll hate her since she is seeking help, but it seems like you do." Olivia huffed.

"I hate that she lied to me. That she didn't trust me enough to tell me that she and her siblings were getting help because of Elliot. She never told me that she and our child were in harms' way. She just ignored my feelings all together!" Wes yelled.

"She's a strong woman, Weston. She may have married you, and she may have softened a lot since she got pregnant, but she's still stubborn. She still wants to have her secrets and get help by herself when she knows she needs it."

"But I need her to tell me when she knows she needs help, so I know I can pick up the slack that might be created when she's gone," Wes replied quietly.

"Why didn't you tell her that?" Olivia asked and Wes shrugged.

"Because I'm angry at her," Wes replied.

"This is the longest time you have been angry with your wife before. What happened to how you would love her forever and no matter what happens? What about listening to her feelings and not getting angry about them?" Olivia questioned. Wes shrugged before loosening the top of his water bottle. He took a long drink from it as his mother-in-law stared him down.

"I'm not going, Olivia."

"Then I think you better start thinking about getting a new couch." She spoke, as she stood to leave.

"And why would that be?" Wes huffed.

"Because you won't be welcomed in your bed anymore. Not after not giving a fuck about your own daughter."

[=]

The baby shower was nice, and all of Wes' family came plus all of Bay's. Loren even showed up but didn't stay long because there was an 'emergency' at work. Bay tried her best to seem happy and excited to be at the party, but it was hard when she felt like such a horrible wife.

"So, where is my son?" Shannon asked as she sat down next to Bay before she opened the gifts. They were just finishing up lunch, but Bay had barely eaten anything.

"He's at home. I think he was going to try and fix the sink and maybe the guest bathtub." Bay spoke, and Shannon nodded.

"Still fighting?" She asked, and Bay's eyes went wide as she turned to look at her.

"He told you?" Bay whispered, and Shannon nodded.

"He did. He said that he didn't even know if you two were going to last." Shannon replied, and Bay felt her chest tighten. She swallowed hard before standing slowly.

"I need to go see him." Bay breathed.

"Bay-"

"I don't want to lose my husband because I was beyond stupid. I need him and Ivy Blake does too. Just tell everyone that I'm sorry. I need to go. Right now." Bay breathed before she quickly moved from the backyard as fast as possible.

[=]

Bay got home just in time to see her husband try to pull out of the driveway. She quickly blocked him in before getting out of her car and moving to where his window was. She quickly knocked on it until he rolled it down.

"I need to go, Bay. Just move your car and I'll be gone."

"You told your mother that you didn't think we would last. Why would you say that to her but not me?" Bay whimpered.

"Because I honestly feel it, Bay! I feel like you hiding things from me won't be the last thing that happens and that you ruin."

"So I ruined our marriage?" Bay whimpered.

"You did. Now get out of my way." Wes spat. Bay fought off tears as she went back and started her car again. She pulled into her spot and looked out of her rearview mirror as her husband left. She slowly climbed from her car and went inside. She went straight to their bedroom and laid down as tears quickly streamed down her cheeks.

She laid there sobbing for several moments before running her hand over her swollen stomach as Ivy kicked around fiercely.

"I don't know how I manage to keep fucking up everything. I'll probably fuck you up too, and then your father will take you from me and I'll be all alone... so alone." Bay whimpered. She didn't want to lose her husband and daughter, and now she was felt like she was going crazy.

She went to sit up quickly when she felt very sick to her stomach. She looked down as her stomach tightened a bit.

"No, not now, Ivy."

Hey guys, thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D