-Twenty-One-

Olivia laid in bed with Elliot and waited for their alarm to go off. It's been nearly a month since Loren and Bay talked, and now Bay was going to head to the private school that all of the other Stabler children attend. They talked to the school and they made sure that she had the same schedule as Lizzie. And at lunchtime, Maureen and Lizzie both had the same lunch hour as Bay. They didn't want her to be lonely and the odd one out, and neither did her sisters.

"She'll be okay, right?" Olivia asked as she looked over at her boyfriend.

"She'll do just fine. She's amazing like that." Elliot smiled. He leaned over and kissed Olivia gently before their door opened just a bit.

"Bay, come in," Olivia spoke, as she pushed herself up. Bay walked into her parents' room and sighed.

"I don't know if I want to do this anymore. What if people don't like me?" Bay questioned, as Elliot turned the alarm off.

"They will love you, Bay. You are an amazing girl." Her father smiled before he shifted over in the bed so she could climb in. Bay climbed into the middle and laid her head on her mother's shoulder.

"Are you both sure?"

"We are sure. Now, why don't you go shower and then actually eat something for breakfast."

[=]

Bay waited in the front of Olivia's car as they waited for it to be closer to the start of school before heading in. There was some paperwork left to be signed, and Bay wanted Olivia to sign them, and it was an excuse for Bay to have Olivia drop her off.

"Just try to join a club or something. Make a friend." Olivia spoke, but she was just as anxious about Bay's first day of school as Bay was.

"It's hard to make a friend when you are new. And what club? I'm shit at everything." She huffed.

"Drawing or writing? You are good at both."

"Mom, please... I know you are saying this all because you love me, but I'm not good at anything. Then what about gym class? I'll change in front of all of the girls and I can't do that. What if they see my scars?" Bay spoke, her words get quieter with every second.

"Screw them. You are such an amazing girl and if they can't see that then they can fuck themselves." Olivia spoke, before she climbed out of her car, leaving her daughter sitting there with her mouth wide open in shock.

Yeah, fuck them.

[=]

Bay's first hour was English. She walked in and people were sitting on desks and talking in groups, but the teacher wasn't even there yet. So Bay walked to a seat in the far back and sank down into it, hoping and praying that no one had noticed her.

"Who are you?" A boy with spiky blonde hair questioned. Bay looked around for Lizzie as she swallowed hard.

"Do you not speak?" He spat, and Bay bit her lip before speaking.

"I'm Bay Stabler. Uh, I'm new."

"Clearly you are new, stupid." He spoke, and before he could do anything else, Dickie surprised Bay by coming up and shoving the boy away.

"Leave my sister alone. I'll kick your ass if you don't."

"Geez, Stabler. Back off. I was only trying to get to know the new girl."

"No, you weren't Walter." Dickie smiled, as he rocked back and forth on his heels. The boy groaned, and Bay was assuming it was because his name is Walter.

Walter walked away and Dickie sank down beside his sister and sighed.

"I still don't like you a lot, but you are my sister and I will protect you. Okay?"

"Okay. Thanks."

"Yeah, well don't tell anyone."

[=]

Bay had several more encounters with students who really didn't like new kids. Each time one of the Stabler kids would come to her rescue, and by lunchtime, all of them sat together and by the end of the day they already were closer.

"Thank you all for helping me today." Bay sighed, as they all walked outside to Maureen's car. Olivia was picking up Bay but she didn't want to just leave and not thank her siblings.

"You're our sister. And at least I'm sorry for how I acted." Kathleen sighed, as she looked at her sister.

"I'm sorry for how I acted too. Thanks for standing up for me." Bay breathed. Bay's phone rang and she sighed as she pulled it out of her pocket.

"Liv's here. I'm gonna go out front. Thanks again. I'll see you all tomorrow." Bay quickly waved before running towards the pathway they had just walked down. As Bay got closer, she saw Walter standing next the garbage cans.

"Oh who do we have here?" He questioned, as he stepped in front of Bay and blocked her from walking through.

"Walter, leave me alone." She huffed.

"Excuse me, bitch?" He spat, as he reached out and grabbed her braid and tugged on it tightly before slamming her against the old brick building.

"Stop it!" Bay yelled, before kicking Walter square in the nuts. He screamed out so loudly and with such a screech that it was like he went through puberty again. Bay went running past him and to the front of the building. She found Olivia's car and sprinted to it.

"He-" Olivia started, but Bay quickly locked the door and looked at her.

"Can we go home now, please? I'll tell you about what happened today when we are home." Bay begged.

"Okay?"

[=]

Bay explained what happened, and Olivia called the headmaster as soon as Bay went to her room. She was a very angry mother and wanted to protect her daughter as much as possible. But Olivia didn't realize that when Walter found out that Bay reported him, that he'd be so angry about it that he'd try to do something. Something that would rock the Stablers to the core.

"I don't really like Biology." Bay sighed, as she and Lizzie walked to their next class. As Bay went to turn into their Biology room, Walter grabbed her by her braid again and slammed her so hard into the brick wall that her head started to bleed and she went unconscious.

Hey guys, thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below!