-Fifty-Three-

It was two months after Noelle was born, that Olivia finally reached the end of her rope. Elliot kept saying things to Bay that hurt her, and Olivia could see how dark Bay's face got when Elliot's words stung her, but she ended up just forcing a smile and telling her father that she is sorry and that she didn't mean to say something or do something wrong.

"Hey, kid." Olivia breathed, as she opened the door to Bay's room. Bay was sitting on her bed and she looked up from her laptop and looked at her mother.

"It's nearly 2 in the morning. Why are you up and dressed?" Bay asked.

"Because we are leaving. Pack a bag. We are proving a point to your father." Olivia replied.

"What?" Bay questioned, as she shut her laptop and stood slowly.

"The stuff he has been saying to you have been horrible. And I know that you are 17, and will be eighteen next year... but I think that he needs to know that I will take you and Noelle from him if he continues to treat you like shit. So he's drunk and sleeping right now. It's the perfect time to leave." Olivia spoke, and Bay frowned.

"Mom, we can't just leave him. You can't just leave him because you love him. Let me just pack a bag and I'll go see Wes. He's still awake." Bay spoke.

"No. He needs to lose us all." Olivia replied, before rubbing Noelle's back. Bay eyed where her sister was sleeping in that sling thing across her mother's chest.

"Give me ten minutes. I'll have everything packed up and ready to go."

[=]

Bay sat in the back of her mother's car with Noelle. She made sure that her baby sister didn't spit out her pacifier and start to cry. Olivia kept trying to tell Bay that they'd be home soon, but Bay didn't know about that. She didn't know if her mother was actually going to want to go home to her father after leaving him.

"Where are we going?" Bay asked, and Olivia looked back at her daughter through her rearview mirror.

"We are going to this small hotel in Hell's Kitchen."

"Small hotel and Hell's Kitchen don't go in the same sentence. Were you planning this for a while?" Bay asked.

"I'm tired of him hurting you, lovey. So yes, I've been planning this for a while. I've been just waiting till I couldn't take it any longer. And what he said tonight when I asked you about how online school was going... that pushed me over the edge."

"All he said was that there was no point of me continuing school because it's not like I can get into college or anything," Bay spoke, as she tried to make it sound better than it actually was. 

Her father kept hating on her, and she just kept telling herself that it was him joking around.

"You can finish high school, and you will do that before the twins graduate. Then you and Wes will go to college together and get married. Your life will be great, honey." Olivia smiled.

"I don't need a college or high school diploma to have a life." Bay breathed.

"But you want to go to college and you want to finish high school. Didn't you used to want to be a nurse or something?" Olivia asked.

"But I'm technically disabled now. Tell that to the people who are hesitant at giving me my license."

"I'm good, Mom. I'm gonna be okay with just being Wes' wife. Probably never a mother but a hell of a wife."

[=]

Elliot woke up later than usual because he had been super drunk when he went to bed the night before. He climbed out of bed and went and showered and changed before heading downstairs to find his wife and daughter. He knew that Bay was probably hiding in her room doing homework that won't matter at all.

He went downstairs and the lights were all off and the house was silent. He grew confused for several minutes before calling his wife's name.

"Olivia?!" He exclaimed, but nothing was said in return. He rushed around and searched the house. 

He walked into the kitchen and saw his phone was where he left it. Under it was a note written in his daughter's handwriting.

Dad,

So, Mom came into my room last night at like two in the morning. She said that we were leaving. She said that she was at the end of her rope. She was angry at what you had said to me last night during dinner... I guess that it bothered her but I'm getting used to things not bothering me anymore. So, we are going to some hotel to stay, and I don't know when she'll want to come back home to you. But if you'd prefer, I won't come back home with her. I kinda get in the way and all. You know, since I'm not perfect like the rest of your kids... I wasn't supposed to hear that but I did and I've felt it since I joined your family. It's only been about 3 years, but I think it's been 3 years too long...

I have to go now Dad... or Elliot... whatever I should call you. Liv will come home to you because she loves you. I love you, but that doesn't seem like enough anymore. 

Probably the last time I'll talk to you, 

Bay

[=]

Elliot kept calling Olivia's phone, but it went straight to voicemail every time. He kept calling Bay's phone, but he had never helped her set up her voicemail as she had asked after the accident so he couldn't even leave her a message.

Elliot kept looking for his wife and daughters, but as he stopped at the hotel Olivia had gone to stay at when Bay ran away to be with Loren, he realized that he was only looking for Noelle and Olivia. He wasn't even trying to look for Bay.

Somewhere along the way, he had really fucked everything up with his Bay. And her note had really proved that.

So I'm thinking about ending this book when Bay and Wes turn 18 and they go and get married...

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D