-Sixty-Nine-

Eventually Bay was out of surgery. She was taken to a room, where she was going to stay overnight before heading home in the morning. Once she started to wake up more from the anesthesia, she realized how stupid she was to look at her hand the second time. As she was just about to start talking to herself because she was a little lonely when the door opened and Wes came in. He gave her a shaky smile, which she returned with one just as shaky.

"I'm sorry that I didn't answer my phone. I was working on an engine and I didn't want it to break. I'm keeping my ringer on from now on because I don't want you to call me when you are in labor with Ivy, and to have me miss her birth." Wes spoke, and Bay smiled gently.

"It's okay. My mom came and got me, and you are here now." Bay replied. She went to reach her hand out to her husband, but then they both looked down at her hand that was wrapped in a lot of gauze that had turned slightly pink from blood.

"I wish you would have let me help you put the decorations up because then my hand would have been cut, and you would have been the one driving me up here," Wes spoke, and Bay laughed softly before shaking her head.

"I still would have fainted, Weston. Trust me... But thank you for getting up here as soon as you can." Bay smiled softly. Wes stood and moved closer to where his wife laid. He leaned down and kissed her deeply before laying his hand lightly against her swollen stomach.

"Did the anesthesia effect Ivy?" Wes asked, and Bay shrugged.

"I'm assuming it did, but she's probably just sleepy like I am. So I'm gonna nap, and you are going to go tell my mother that I'm awake." Bay yawned.

"Anything for you. And I mean anything." Wes breathed.

"Oh, then you are taking me Christmas shopping tomorrow after I get out of here. I have a lot to get still. Oh, and I need help making my dishes." Bay spoke, and Wes rolled his eyes.

"Actually, I think that I want to get a divorce now. I'll take Ivy." Wes sighed.

"Yeah... like I'd actually let you divorce me. I'm crazy."

[=]

Once Wes told Olivia that Bay was awake, she made the calls to her siblings and even Kathy. They were all worried, but now they were more at ease knowing that everything was good and that Bay was on the mend.

She went back to the precinct and finished her shift up before heading home and arriving just in time for Noelle to get off the bus from early preschool. 

"Hey, baby!" Olivia exclaimed, as she quickly shut the door to her car before walking over and lifting Noelle up. She held her close and covered her face in kisses as her daughter started to giggle.

"Momma, too many kisses!" Noelle laughed.

"There is no such thing, Noelle!" Olivia exclaimed. She held her daughter as close as possible before turning and heading towards the house. 

"How was school, baby girl?" Olivia asked as she unlocked the front door before carrying Noelle inside.

"It was good. But I don't want to go back." Noelle sighed.

"Well, you don't have to go back till the second week of January, honey. So what do you want to do tonight?" Olivia asked, as she finally sat her daughter on her feet before setting her bag down.

"I wanna see Bay, Momma. And Wes." Noelle replied.

"You wanna see them right now?" Olivia questioned. She knew that Noelle probably suffered the most when she and Bay weren't talking, but she was surprised that she wanted to go see them right after school.

"Yeah. Please, Momma?" Noelle asked as she looked up at her mother with wide blue eyes. Olivia couldn't resist those eyes, and that is why Elliot got away with so much.

"Okay, but you have to promise to be a good girl because we have to go to the hospital to see Bay and Wes."

"Why?" Noelle asked as she zipped her winter jacket back up.

"Because Bay hurt her hand. But she's good now. Let's get you a snack then we can go up and see her."

"And Wes!" Noelle exclaimed, making sure that she didn't only see her sister, but also her sister's goofball of a husband.

"Make sure your sister doesn't know that you are more excited to see Wes than her." Olivia smiled softly.

[=]

Bay had napped and was eating an early dinner with Wes by the time that Noelle and Olivia showed up.

"Wes!" Noelle squealed, and Bay looked over and smiled when she saw her baby sister come sprinting into the room and straight to where Wes sat.

"Noel! Little buddy!" Wes exclaimed. He wrapped his arms around her small body and hugged her warmly.

"Wes, I've missed you so much!" Noelle cried as she clung to Wes.

"I've missed you too." Wes breathed. Bay looked over at her mother and smiled.

"I think you just made my husband's night. Thank you." Bay breathed, and Olivia nodded.

"I made Noelle's night too. This is what she requested, and you know that I can't say no to those eyes." Olivia breathed. She walked over to her daughter and gently kissed her forehead before sitting down beside her.

"Oh, so you told my husband that I said he reminds me of a dog?" Bay questioned, and Olivia laughed softly before nodding.

"I did. But just not any dog. A golden retriever." Olivia grinned.

"Well, now if Ivy Blake ever wants a dog, I can just remind her that her father reminds me of a friendly golden retriever." Bay laughed.

Bay and her mother laughed for a while before a light knock sounded on the door. Bay looked over as it opened and her eyes went wide.

"What's wrong, Bay?" Olivia asked.

"Uh, why are you here?" Bay asked as she avoided her mother's questions. Olivia turned around and looked at where her ex stood in the doorway.

"I'm one of your emergency contacts or something and a nurse called me... I don't know why they did. But your my kid and I heard you were hurt."

Hey guys, thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D