-Fifty-Five-

Elliot didn't know to do after he found out Bay had moved all of her things out of the house. He didn't know if he should rush over and tell Olivia about it, or if he should just leave this all alone and tell Olivia that Bay had run off just because.

He quietly looked around her room to see if she had left a note or anything, but there was nothing there. It was as if she hadn't even lived there. Everything of hers was gone, and so was she.

Elliot pulled out his cell and hit Olivia's name. He wasn't surprised when she didn't answer.

"Olivia, I'm sorry to tell you this... but Bay left. She took everything of hers from the house and just left. I don't know where she went, but I'm assuming she is with Wes... please come home so we can deal with this together. So we can get her home together. I love you, Liv. I'll change to make sure that we can all be a family. All of us, even Bay."

[=]

Wes parked in the driveway of his house, before climbing out and then walking around to help Bay out of the truck. He and Bay walked up the path, and they went into the front of the house as Wes called for his mother.

"What?" Shannon asked as she walked towards the front door. She stopped and smiled when she saw Bay.

"Hey, honey. What are you doing here?" Shannon asked, and Bay bit her lip before speaking.

"Is it okay if I stay here? For just a little bit?"

"Why do you need to stay here, Bay?" Shannon asked, and Bay frowned.

"Because her father is being a real jerk to her. Telling her that everything she does isn't worth it because she's injured. Because she is disabled." Wes spoke, as he held Bay's hand tightly in his.

"What about your Mom? What does she think?" 

"She doesn't know that I moved out... I just need a place to stay until I can get a job and a place of my own. I can't stay there anymore. He is so mentally and verbally abusive, and I can't deal with that anymore. Please-"

"This is your home, Bay. This will always be your home because you are apart of our family. Wes, go get your brothers and ask them to help move Bay's stuff into the guest room. Bay, come have some cookies and tell me about this all."

[=]

Olivia was just putting Noelle down for another nap when her phone vibrated in her pocket. She slowly pulled it out before seeing Wes' mother's number. Olivia answered it quickly.

"Shannon? What's wrong?" Olivia asked, eagerly.

"Bay is here." She replied.

"Oh, god. Okay. that's good. Is she okay?" Olivia asked.

"She's sad, but I think that she'll do better here... I don't want to step into a matter that doesn't really have anything to do with me, but if you don't mind... I'd like it for Bay to move in here until matters at home can be fixed. She is like a daughter to me." Shannon spoke, and Olivia felt tears well in her eyes.

"I don't want her to get hurt anymore, Shannon. It's okay. She can stay there... but can I come to see her? Just to make sure she is okay?"

"Give her a few days. Maybe till Wednesday. I'll be home that day and then you can come over. The boys will all be out of the house."

"Thank you... so much."

Olivia hung up, before going to shove her phone back into her pocket. But then she stopped when she saw Elliot left her a voicemail. She slowly listened to it.

Not only did Bay run. But she took everything with her when she did.

[=]

Bay sat out back and watched as Wes and his brothers rode dirt bikes around. Bay was nervous about it because that is the way her boyfriend lost both of his legs below the knee. 

"They are the reason why I have gone gray. I die my hair, but I get more gray hairs watching my sons ride those damn bikes then my age has given me." Shannon spoke. Bay looked at her and swallowed hard.

"I hope our sons don't like dirt bikes," Bay spoke.

"How many kids do you and my youngest want?" Shannon asked.

"We talked about possibly five. I want three boys and two girls. But I'd be okay with whatever we get. Wes is too." Bay spoke, as she smiled.

"You make my son so happy. It's amazing. He was so depressed when he got his legs removed. Then the day he met you, he came home and said he met the girl he is gonna marry. I said that he said that about every pretty girl he met... but then he said that you were something special. You were fighting too, just like he was." 

"He really said that about me? He knew he wanted to marry me before I even like talked to him more than a few minutes? We only talked about light up wheels for my wheelchair." Bay laughed.

"He was madly in love with you even before he knew more about you. Trust me when I say you are his girl. You are the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with." Shannon smiled.

"My mom used to say that about my Dad. But then he changed. Then he just got all weird and started to be an ass to me. I told Wes and I don't know if he talked to you about it... but my Dad doesn't want me to be a part of his family because I'm not perfect. I'm not like the rest of his kids. My mom keeps standing up for me, but it's making her older."

"It's making her older?" Shannon questioned.

"Yeah. Like she looks way older than she actually is because she's so stressed and hurt."

"But at least she was being a parent for you when he wasn't. You have one freaking amazing mother, and I think that you need to make sure she knows that even if you left, that you still love her and still want her to be your mother."

"I'll call her tonight before bed... And I do love her and I still want her to be my mother. I just don't know if she wants to."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D