-Fifty-One-

Bay got home early on Monday morning, and she and Wes were in a very good place. They had talked about how soon they wanted to get married, and what else they wanted to have in the future. They talked about kids a lot, and once Wes pulled into the driveway, Bay was so excited for the life she was going to be having with the guy she loves.

Bay unlocked the front door and the first thing she heard was Olivia's soft singing in the kitchen. Bay didn't know if she should go and see her mother and baby sister, or if she should just go upstairs and unpack and wait till Olivia wasn't busy anymore. But when Bay shut the front door, it clicked shut and Olivia heard the noise.

"Bay?" She asked, and Bay bit her lip before walking towards the kitchen.

"Hey, Mom." Bay breathed.

"Why are you home so early? I didn't expect to see you till this afternoon." Olivia smiled, as she continued to sway as she held Noelle in her arms. Bay looked at her and sighed softly.

"We don't need to talk about me. You are busy with Noelle..." Bay trailed off.

"No, honey. I want to know about you and how your trip was." Olivia spoke, and Bay nodded before walking over and sitting down on one of the barstools. Olivia watched as her daughter walked without a cane and her eyes went wide.

"I left it here. I'm not going to use a cane anymore. And my trip was good. Wes and I are doing great." Bay spoke, smiling a bit when she spoke about Wes.

"You should be using your cane so you don't-"

"I use my cane and I wake Noelle up. I'd rather fall than keep my baby sister up. So, are you feeling good?" Bay asked, and Olivia nodded slowly.

"I'm feeling fine... I've just been missing you."

"I've been missing you too, Mom. But you needed more time to recover. I probably shouldn't even be here because you look exhausted." Bay spoke.

"Bay-"

"Dad didn't want me there, Mom. I honestly don't know why I'm not as good as all of the rest of the kids... is it because he wasn't in love with Loren? Or is it because I'm not like actually your kid?" Bay asked, but Olivia didn't know what to say.

"It's okay, Mom. I'm just gonna go up and unpack and then maybe I could hold Noelle? I'd really like to hold her." Bay spoke before she stood and left the kitchen and headed towards the stairs.

[=]

When Elliot got up, he found Olivia wasn't in bed with him and Noelle wasn't in her bassinet. He climbed out of bed and used the bathroom before heading out of the room and headed downstairs.

"Liv?" He questioned, and he was quickly shushed by his wife. Olivia walked out of the kitchen and looked at him.

"Bay is upstairs so go talk to her." She ordered.

"Can't I at least get some coffee or something before? I'm-"

"I've been up most of the night with our newborn. You can go talk to the kid who is upstairs and who is upset."

"So much for not letting anything bother her." He replied in a mocking tone.

"Screw off, Stabler. That is our-"

"She isn't our child, Olivia. So stop saying that." Elliot huffed, before walking past her and into the kitchen. Olivia bit her lip because she wanted to start crying, but there was no use. If this was going to be a fight, it was going to be a fight. Elliot had something bothering him and what he was saying to Bay was the direct result about what was pissing him off.

"Mom?" Bay asked as she walked down the stairs. Olivia forced a smile and shifted Noelle towards Bay.

"You should've been the first of Noelle's siblings to hold her."

"Yeah, right." Bay sighed. She did move to take Noelle into her arms, but Elliot quickly came out of the kitchen and took Noelle instead.

"Sorry, but it's my turn to hold her." Elliot smiled, and Bay's eyes went wide. But instead of lashing out she took a shaky breath and counted to ten before smiling.

"Of course. I'm just going to go call Wes and make sure he got home safely." She spoke, before hugging her mother quickly and heading up the stairs.

"Why couldn't she hold her?" Olivia huffed.

"Because she isn't stable on her feet and we don't need her to drop her baby sister. Maybe she can hold her later." Elliot replied.

"You ass... she isn't using her cane anymore because she woke Noelle up. And she was questioning why she isn't as good as the rest of her siblings. So she won't be holding her later, because she probably won't be here later. I bet she'll be leaving to be with Wes or to spend time with Loren once again." Olivia spat. She took Noelle back from Elliot and he was about to start yelling at her, but she shook her head.

"This is our daughter. And Bay is our daughter also. But you won't have anything to do with this little one until you can get your head out of your ass and talk to Bay."

[=]

Bay had just finished talking to Wes on the phone when her bedroom door opened. Bay looked over and saw her father standing there. Bay smiled awkwardly at him. 

"Hey, Dad. What can I help you with?" Bay questioned.

"Just wanted to see how your trip was..." Elliot trailed off.

"It was good. Wes and I got to hang out a lot and talk."

"Talk about what?" Elliot questioned.

"Uh, nothing important. Just stupid stuff that I usually talk about." Bay replied.

"No, tell me, kid. Was it important to you?" Elliot asked, and Bay shrugged.

"Maybe... but Dad you have a lot to deal with right now. Also... I was thinking about maybe getting a job. So then I can get out of here and you guys have more space for Noelle." Bay smiled.

"Your mother wouldn't want you to leave. So, what did you and Wes talk about?" Elliot asked, and Bay shrugged again.

"Just stuff. It's not important."

Elliot and Bay's conversation stopped there, and Elliot left the room. Bay didn't feel like she could tell her father stuff anymore. And she didn't want to mess things up between her parents if she told Olivia stuff and Elliot found out that she was willing to tell her mother stuff but not him. She wasn't going to let feeling like the unwanted daughter get to her, because she wanted to at least try and be happy. Whether faked or not.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D