-Sixty-One-

Olivia drove to Elliot's apartment and started to get Noelle and her stuff out of her van as Elliot came down from his apartment to greet his daughter and his ex-wife.

"Hey, how are you two today?" Elliot asked as he walked over to the open van door as Olivia unbuckled Noelle.

"We are good. Noel has been a very good baby today." Olivia spoke, as she kept her voice cheery.

"Well, how else would she act? She's been my best baby so far." Elliot cooed as he took his daughter from Olivia and held her close. Noelle snuggled into her father's arms and let out a yawn.

"So her first nap is gonna probably happen as soon as you go into the apartment. But then after that, she should be good till around three as usual." Olivia spoke, as she picked up a lilac colored diaper bag and passed it to Elliot. He took it and put it over his shoulder before reaching over Noelle's car seat and he grabbed a worn stuffed lion stuffed animal. Noelle quickly reached for it and Elliot gave it to his baby.

"So what are you going to do this weekend?" Elliot asked as Olivia shut the door before leaning against it.

"I'm going to just hang out. Maybe see Bay and the other kids." Olivia replied.

"How is Bay?" Elliot asked, and Olivia sighed.

"Your mother said like three things to our daughter. I don't think that there will ever be a relationship between them." Olivia spoke.

"I know. My mother called me last night and discussed it with me. She also told me to get back together with you." Elliot sighed.

"Yeah, that will never, and I mean never, happen. I'm sorry, but there can never be something between us again after what you did." Olivia replied, her voice colder than usual.

"I know. And I'm never going to see Bay have kids. I missed her wedding and I feel so fucking bad about it." Elliot breathed.

"Uh, Bay's stepfather walked her down the aisle. I don't think that Ryan had expected that but it made him so happy." Olivia breathed.

"That was supposed to be me," Elliot replied painfully. He looked down at Noelle and he knew that he had to be there for Noelle through everything. He would walk her down the aisle and he would hold her children. He had a hell of a lot of time with Noelle to make sure he doesn't fuck this relationship up as he did the one with Bay.

"It was, but you were a dick. Now, I have to get going. I'll be calling tonight at 6 to check in on Noelle. Text me if you need anything." Olivia spoke. Elliot nodded slowly. Olivia leaned forward before leaning down a bit to kiss Noelle's forehead.

"Bye, baby. I'll see you soon. I love you." Olivia breathed.

"We love you too," Elliot spoke, and Olivia rolled her eyes as she turned around and got into the van.

"He is pressing his luck." Olivia groaned as she drove off.

[=]

Wes and Bay spent most of their day packing for their honeymoon. They were going to the lodge in Maine and were spending the week there while Bay did work for her online class since her other classes had breaks for the week due to some teacher thing that Bay didn't completely understand.

"Someone is here," Wes spoke as he opened their bedroom door. Bay turned around from where she was standing by their bed and putting items into one of the suitcases.

"Who?" Bay replied.

"I don't know. I didn't answer the door. Do you want to go answer it and I'll finish packing?" Wes asked, and his wife laughed.

"You finish packing? I'm no dummy, Weston." Bay replied. She stepped forward and kissed him before walking past him and into the living room.

She walked over and answered the door before smiling at her mother.

"Well hello there Mom. What are you doing here?" Bay asked.

"I wanted to see you before you leave. Are you almost packed?" Olivia asked as she stepped into the house and followed Bay into the kitchen.

"Almost... I've been doing it all since Weston cannot see to pack clothes normally."

"Does he roll them?" Olivia questioned as Bay grabbed a pitcher of iced tea from the fridge before pouring it into two glasses.

"He does. Do all men do that?" Bay questioned, and her mother nodded as she took a drink from her cup.

"I believe they do. I don't know how many times Kathy trusted Eli to pack his own stuff, then I help him unpack when gets to the house and his clothes are either rolled or balled up." Olivia smiled.

"Are you lonely without having Noelle with you this weekend?" Bay questioned.

"Kinda. I really hate having her stay with your father, but I do want her to have a father figure." Liv replied.

"You could stay here for the weekend. Enjoy just being alone." Bay replied.

"I can't enjoy being alone. I love being around people, especially you and your siblings." Olivia replied.

"Mom, I think that it's time you head back to work," Bay spoke, and Olivia looked up from her iced tea and frowned.

"I don't think that I want that... I'll be away from Noelle too much." Olivia replied.

"Mom, you need something else. So please, please try and get back into work. Even if it isn't as much as before."

"But-"

"But nothing Benson. Get back on the horse and just do it!" Bay exclaimed as Wes came out of the bedroom.

"Why did you pack four different sets of swim trunks for me?" Wes asked, and Bay sighed.

"Because you are going to get food on three of those pairs. It's just a precaution." Bay replied, as her mother laughed softly.

[=]

Olivia sat down in her empty house that night and called Elliot later than she said she would. Noelle should be sleeping, but she knew that she'd make time in the morning to call Elliot and talk to Noelle.

"Liv?" Elliot questioned.

"Would you be able to pick up the slack if I went back to work?" She asked.

"Like watching Noelle more?" Elliot asked, his excitement evident in his voice.

"Maybe," Olivia replied.

"I'd love to spend more time with her. When do you want to go back to work?" Elliot asked.

"I'm going to talk to Cragen soon. See if he'll have me back. I've been a little flaky the past few years since Bay came into our lives and her accident... then having Noelle... the divorce."

"Yeah. Well, he'll forgive you. He will never, and I mean absolutely will never forgive me for hurting you."

"Yeah, I won't either. But if moving back into working life helps me, then I need to try it." Olivia spoke.

"Well, then I'll do anything to make sure that you can do what you need too. I still love and care about you."

"Enjoy your time with Noelle."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D