-Fifty-Six-

Bay had just finished getting ready for bed when her phone started to buzz. She quickly walked over to where she left it on the bed and she flipped it over to read the screen.

"Hello?" Bay questioned, nervously.

"Bay, where did you go?" Elliot questioned. He was still at the house, and he was sitting on Bay's bed.

"I was hoping Mom was back home and calling me from the house phone. Instead, it's you." Bay huffed.

"Hey, I'm still your father. Respect me." Elliot ordered.

"I'm done," Bay spoke, but before she could hang up he started to speak again.

"Bay, your mother wants you to come back home. So please, pack up your stuff and come back here. I need us all to work this out so your mother continues to be married to me." Elliot breathed.

"You think that I feel bad for you?" Bay questioned, as she sank down onto the guest bed at Wes' house.

"I was hoping you would." He replied.

"Well, I don't. You were mentally and emotionally abusive to me. I will never, and I mean never, will I feel bad for you. You are a monster, Elliot. At first, you were good, but now you aren't. You are an absolute monster and Noelle and Mom are way better without you."

"You need me, Bay! You need my money. You need my insurance. You need me!" Elliot yelled into the phone.

"I didn't need you for the first 15 years of my life. I'm turning 18 soon, and as soon as I am 18 I'm marrying Wes and I will never need you again."

"Yeah, get fucking pregnant and be a whore like your mother!" Elliot yelled.

"There is no chance whatsoever that you will be apart of my life. I will have kids, and I will go to college. But all of my accomplishments will be something you will miss. Mom deserves someone so much better than you. Noelle deserves someone so much better than you. Fuck, all of my siblings don't deserve you!" Bay yelled into the phone before hanging up.

She was too worked up to call her mother, so she just messaged her instead. Hopefully, in the morning she will be in a better mindset to actually talk to her mother about why she moved out. About why she left her behind when she shouldn't even be involved with Elliot anymore because he'll start abusing her like he abused Bay.

[=]

Olivia woke up in the hotel room and she looked over to see if Bay was laying on the cot. But then she remembered that Bay had run off and moved out of the house. She had almost disappeared completely and it was all Elliot's fault.

Olivia moved around in a fog, and she had a hard enough time taking care of Noelle, let alone taking care of herself. But that all got turned around when her phone rang.

"Hello?" Olivia questioned.

"Hey, Mom... I'm sorry that I'm just now calling you." Bay breathed.

"I'm just so glad to hear from you. How are you doing?" Olivia mused.

"I'm not doing great. I'm upset and I miss you... but I care so much about you that I want you to leave Dad. He called me last night and we got into a fight. I think that if you go back to him, he'll start abusing you as he abused me."

"Kid, he made it seem like you left just because you wanted too. He thinks I haven't heard what he said to you. That I didn't witness as your face went dark when he would insult you or tell you that trying to go to school was a waste of your time. I know what he did to you, and I'm sure as hell not going to let him do that to me or Noelle. I think I'm going to file for divorce... I just want this over with. He isn't the man I fell in love with, and he wasn't even the one who got their head bashed in." Olivia spoke.

"Do you ever wonder if it's because I was hurt... that everything hit me harder because I'm so sensitive now?" Bay asked, and Olivia shook her head before speaking.

"No matter if you are more sensitive now or if you hadn't gotten hurt at all... it doesn't give him an excuse to hurt you. To make you feel inferior to your siblings. Because no matter what, you are amazing and you are Bay. Being Bay is a very awesome thing." Olivia spoke, passionately.

"I love you, Mom. So much... Uh, Wes is going to take me on a picnic today... I'll call you tonight."

"Okay, I love you too... Is it okay if I come over and see you on Wednesday?"

"It's always okay for you to come to see me. I always want to see you." Bay replied.

[=]

Wes and Bay laid in a clearing in the back of his parents' property. They stared up at the cloudless sky and just listened to the sound of the birds and as the wind blew through the trees.

"I've been working hard to save up enough money for a place of our own... but my parents aren't ready for me to move out yet. So, they said that once we get married we can stay in the pool house."

"You don't own a pool, Wes," Bay replied, as she looked over at him.

"I know, but that's what we've called it... are you okay with that?" Wes asked, and Bay nodded as she rolled over onto her side and started to play with a loose curl that had slipped from his hair tie.

"I feel better living closer to your parents... you know since we both are messes." Bay laughed softly. Wes leaned over and kissed his girlfriend several times before sitting up and getting into the basket he had packed for their lunch.

"Sometimes I wonder how I could fall in love with you as fast as I did. But somehow I did." Wes spoke, and Bay nodded as she closed her eyes.

"It's amazing. I guess sometimes you just fall in love with the person you are meant to be with." Bay yawned. Then she felt Wes grab her hand and she opened her eyes as he slipped a small diamond ring onto her finger.

"Wes..." Bay trailed off.

"I asked your mother the last time I talked to her... and she gave me permission to ask you to marry me. I hope you want to say yes because my grandmother gave me this ring before she passed."

"Of course I'll marry you, Wes! And this ring is beautiful!" Bay exclaimed, before pulling her fiance down to where she laid. She kissed him deeply as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Girly, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Wes breathed, as they parted.

"I can't either..."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D