-Sixty-Four-

Wes made sure to leave the shop at exactly 5. He wanted to get home to his wife, and he wanted her to tell him about everything she found out today. He was a little concerned that she had to pick up prescriptions, and he was wondering if she wasn't as healthy as they thought she was.

"Bay?" Wes questioned, as he shut the front door behind him.

"I'm making dinner!" Bay called back. Wes walked into the kitchen and smiled when he saw his wife standing at the island as she chopped up veggies for the salad.

"I want to know everything, Bay. Every single thing that you know about our child." Wes smiled. He walked over to Bay and went to touch the small of her back, but she stopped him.

"You need to go shower before dinner," Bay spoke, and Wes looked down at his hands that are covered in grease and he smiled.

"Okay. I'll go shower but I want to talk about it during dinner." Wes spoke, and Bay couldn't help but smile.

"Deal. Just go shower before you get grease and dirt all over my clean kitchen."

[=]

Bay didn't know a lot about the baby since the pregnancy was just confirmed. But she did find out that she needs to be on some extra medicine to make sure that she and the baby stay healthy. She was on iron supplements, and calcium ones as well due to the accident and how messed up her body had been from it.

Wes listened to what information his wife had, but he just couldn't get the amazing image of a baby, their baby, out of his head.

"So you and the baby are good?" Wes asked as Bay stood to clear the table.

"I thought I told you that while I was telling you all the information that I had gotten," Bay spoke.

"I know, but I just couldn't really absorb it all because I have this image of our baby in my head," Wes replied. Bay blushed before sitting the plates down. She walked over to her husband and gently ran her fingers through his hair before leaning down and kissing his cheek gently.

"I can't wait to have a baby with you, Wes. And it's so freaking amazing that we have 32 weeks before we get this baby... keeping it from our families is going to be the hardest part." Bay spoke. Wes drew her onto his lap before holding her tightly in his arms.

They sat in silence for a while, before Wes spoke.

"I'm going to figure out ways to run around with our kid, even if I don't have full legs." Wes breathed.

"You can do a lot with what you have. And I love you, and our baby will love you no matter what. I promise."

[=]

They were still walking on clouds when they woke up the next morning and the mornings after. The weeks went by slowly, and they had to keep figuring out how they wanted to tell their families, and Bay had to decide if she wanted to tell her father about the baby or not.

Even if she doesn't spend any time with her father or talk to him at all, she still wondered if it would be a good thing to tell him before he found out another way.

"I think I'm just gonna come out and tell them. Just blurt it out." Bay spoke, as she and Wes walked back to their truck after picking up the pizza so they could have dinner with Olivia and Bay's siblings.

"Not gonna wait and tell them in a better way?" Wes questioned, as he walked over and opened the door to Bay's side of the truck, before letting her climb in. He handed the pizzas to her, before shutting the door.

Once Wes climbed inside, Bay replied.

"How else can I tell them that I'm pregnant?" Bay asked, and Wes shrugged. 

"I've never told anyone that I'm pregnant before," Wes smirked, but his wife wasn't too impressed.

"Weston, right now I'm not in the mood for joking around. I just want to get this out of the way."

"Out of the way? Babe-" Wes spoke.

"Not like that. It's just that if we just blurt it out, then it means we won't have to worry about accidentally letting it slip. And I want to tell them before my mom and your mom can have a chance to talk about the baby." Bay replied.

"Okay. If you insist." Wes sighed.

"Good. Now, can you head over to the precinct? I'm starving." 

[=]

 Bay and Maureen had planned this dinner because Olivia was catching up on a lot of paperwork and this was the only way that they could all see each other at the same time. Maureen didn't know that Bay wanted it to happen on this day because it meant she was 12 weeks pregnant and it gave her the chance to tell everyone about the baby.

"Finally, you two fucking show up," Dickie spoke, as they met them outside of the precinct. Bay handed the pizza to her brother before grabbing her husband's hand as they headed into the front doors.

"Why are you always so hungry? Like, it's not our fault how stupid the traffic was tonight." Bay spoke, as they weaved past the night shift officers before getting into the elevator.

"It's in our DNA. I heard that when you went to lunch with Kathleen last week, that you ate a lot so..."

"Not cool, dude," Wes spoke, as he elbowed Bay's brother. Bay felt her face grow red. 

Now she wasn't sure that she wanted to tell her family that she was pregnant because it might lead to Dickie teasing her again.

Bay was quiet the rest of the way up to her mother's floor. Once they made it out, Noelle quickly ran forward and away from Lizzie, before hugging Wes' legs tightly.

"I've missed you, Wes!" Noelle cried, and Wes smiled as he lifted her up and started to kiss her face.

"I've missed you too, little buddy!"

[=]

They all sat together in Olivia's office and ate dinner. Bay was quiet, but since she was, everyone else talked. Nearing the end, while Lizzie was clearing the plates and throwing them away, Maureen questioned why her sister was so quiet tonight.

"I'm just tired," Bay spoke. It wasn't exactly a lie, but it was covering up the real reason why they were all there on this exact night.

"Are you sure?" Olivia asked as she wiped Noelle's face off.

"Actually-" Wes started, but Bay elbowed him in his side.

"Actually what?" Dickie asked, and Bay frowned because she knew that they had to tell them now.

"I'm pregnant." Bay breathed, as tears welled in her eyes. She kept her eyes focused on her hands, which were folded in her lap.

"Really?" Olivia smiled, as she looked at her daughter.

"Really," Bay whispered. Olivia stood and sat Noelle on her feet before walking over and drawing Bay up and into a hug.

"This is amazing." Olivia breathed, as she hugged her daughter tightly.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D