-Fifty-

Bay went home on the bus and she showered and changed before heading downstairs to try and find something for breakfast. All of her siblings, minus Eli and Noelle, were sitting in the kitchen eating cereal and talking. They went silent when Bay limped awkwardly into the room.

"So, did you meet Noelle?" Lizzie asked, and Bay shook her head.

"No. Dad said that Mom still needed to rest and since Mom needed rest that means that I couldn't go in and see Noelle." Bay replied. She grabbed a bowl and poured some Frosted Flakes into it before sitting down and grabbing the milk.

"What? Liv wanted to see you. She said she wanted to see you, didn't she?" Maureen asked.

"No, you heard what Dad said last night. I could either wait till the morning or until they brought Noelle home. I guess I didn't get to make a choice. I got to sleep in an uncomfortable hospital chair all night for no reason whatsoever." Bay sighed. She started to eat her breakfast and her siblings watched her.

"What did Dad say? Was he being a dick?" Kathleen asked, and Bay shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm trying not to feel bad about stuff that people said. And uh, I think I'm going to go back up to the lodge. I want to see Wes." Bay spoke.

"Maureen told us that Wes wants to marry you," Dickie spoke, and Bay blushed a bit and nodded.

"Yeah. And I want to make it up to him... you know since I'm such a shitty girlfriend."

[=]

Bay didn't care how expensive it was to take a cab to the lodge. When she got there, she grabbed her bag and paid before heading down the path towards the cabin that Wes' family was staying in. Bay knocked on the door and stood there for a few long moments before the door opened and Wes looked at her with wide eyes.

"Bay?" He questioned, and she smiled at him.

"I want to marry you too, Wes. I want to spend the rest of my life with you because you make me feel good. I'm sorry about ditching you because, in the end, it didn't matter at all. My Dad wouldn't even let me see my mother this morning, so I just decided to come up here and spend the last days of the trip with you. They'll be home tomorrow night, but I bet they want to just be alone with their new baby anyway." Bay spoke.

"I can take you back-"

"I just paid over $100 to get up here. So, I'm staying and you and I are gonna go swimming. Get in your trunks, boy. Before I change my mind." Bay smiled.

"I love you, girly. I fucking love you so much." Wes spoke, before stepping forward and kissing his girlfriend deeply. He leaned back and reached to help her into the cabin, but he stopped when he noticed she didn't have her cane.

"Where's the cane?" He asked, and Bay sighed.

"I'm not gonna use one anymore. I think it made me weaker. It made me feel bad for myself. I'm determined to not get upset and to not freak out anymore. I'm gonna try and not get depressed either." Bay spoke, before grabbing her boyfriend's hand and leading him into the cabin. She had plans for him before swimming, and she couldn't wait for it.

[=]

The next afternoon, Olivia and Noelle were released from the hospital. Elliot had stayed at the hospital even though his wife was angry at him. She was barely talking to him, but she didn't want to drive home by herself with their newborn in the backseat.

"So, the kids are all going to be at the house. They are going to help out wherever you need them too." Elliot spoke, as he pulled out of the hospital parking lot and started to drive towards home.

"What about Bay?" Olivia asked.

"What about her? She's gonna be home too."

"But is she going to be upset because you are a huge ass?" Olivia huffed.

"She seemed okay when I asked her to go home. Don't worry about-"

"It's hard not to worry about my kid after everything she has gone through. Whenever you get overprotective, you are an ass to her and make it seem like she isn't as good as the rest of the kids." Olivia spoke. Elliot frowned as he looked at his wife through the review mirror.

"I'm not that mean to her." Elliot breathed.

"You called her a whore and a slut," Olivia spoke, and Elliot frowned before sighing.

"I'll talk to her when we get home," Elliot spoke.

"Just don't make everything worse, Elliot. Not now. Not after everything seems to be getting better." Olivia spoke before she reached over and adjusted the blanket that was covering up Noelle.

[=]

When Olivia and Elliot got home, the kids that were there surrounded their stepmother and the new baby. Olivia was happy to see them all, but she looked at all of the kids and didn't see her daughter.

"Where's Bay?" She finally asked, and Maureen sighed softly.

"She went back to the lodge." She replied.

"She did what?!" Elliot questioned.

"Dad, she says that she isn't going to let anything get to her, but she was hurt by whatever you said to her. Like how you said that Liv needed to recover, so Bay couldn't even go in and meet Noelle or see her mother. She was upset, but she's trying her best not to be. She'll be home on Monday."

"Monday... Great Elliot. You did it again." Olivia huffed. She picked Noelle up from her carrier before heading upstairs. 

"Mo-" Elliot started.

"No, Dad. Don't blame me for you being an ass. I'm going to go see Liv. See if she needs help."

[=]

Bay had a good night with Wes, and while he was showering before bed, she was taking her medicine. As she was snoozing her alarm till tomorrow night at this time, a Facetime came through. Bay bit her lip before answering it.

"Mom?" Bay asked quietly.

"Hey, honey... are you okay?" Olivia asked, and Bay nodded.

"I'm okay, Mom. I promise. I guess that I just need to be here. You and Dad still need time to be with Noelle alone. You know? Without having me get in the way." Bay spoke.

"You could never get in the way. This is your home. I'm your mother. And Noelle is your sister. Are you going to be coming home Monday morning?"

"Yeah. I am. Wes is gonna drive me home... is that okay?" Bay asked.

"As long as you are happy." Olivia breathed. Bay swallowed hard before sighing softly.

"Wes doesn't want to break up with me... he wants to marry me..." Bay trailed off, and Olivia smiled weakly at her daughter.

"That's amazing, baby. I love you, Bay... I have to feed Noelle now but I can't wait to see you."

"I'll be home as soon as I can... I love you too, Mom. I hope that I can meet Noelle when I come home."

"Of course you can! I'll make sure she is wearing that jumper you got her." Olivia smiled.

"Good. Bye, Mom.."

"Bye, honey..."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D