-Forty-Six-

Wes held Bay's hand as they drove towards the lodge. It was a long drive, and Bay was bored. She wanted to be back home and taking care of her mother since her father was a work. But she kept reminding herself how disappointed Wes would be if she told him that she didn't want to go to the lodge this weekend.

"Are we going to have a signal up at the lodge?" Bay asked as she turned down the radio. Wes glanced at her and sighed.

"Uh, no? We have landlines in the room, but there is no signal or internet. Sorry." Wes replied softly.

"What? Babe!" Bay exclaimed.

"I'm sorry. I know that you want to be in contact with your parents this weekend, but you'll only be able to do that through the phone in our room." Wes spoke. Bay was almost in tears as she looked out the window.

"Bay?" Wes asked, and she shook her head before looking down at her phone and getting ready to dial her mother's number to check in, but instead, she noticed that they had already lost the signal.

[=]

Bay and Wes arrived at the lodge a little after 3. Bay had calmed down a bit, but she was quiet. She just wanted to cry still, but she'd hold herself in check until she knew that everything would be okay. That everything is okay.

"So, Bay... this is my Uncle Steve and my Aunt Gloria." Wes smiled, and Bay swallowed hard before forcing a smile and reaching her hand out to Wes' uncle first.

"It's very nice to meet you both. I would say that I heard nothing but nice things about you, but when Wes isn't talking about random things, he's eating or talking about food." Bay smiled, and Wes' Aunt and Uncle laughed.

"That sounds like him... he's so much like his father in that way. He's my brother." Gloria spoke, and Bay nodded.

"I could tell. You both have the same blonde hair." Bay replied.

They talked a bit longer before Wes introduced Bay to a few other family members and then to all of the lodge members that he knew. He had been coming up here for years, so he knew everyone. But once Bay had met everyone, Wes said he wanted to go swimming so they headed back to their cabin and went to change.

"Can you show me the phone?" Bay asked, and Wes frowned as he stopped walking.

"Babe." He breathed, and Bay could see how disappointed he was that all she could think about was home.

"I just want to make sure nothing happened, so then I can feel relaxed," Bay spoke, and Wes just shook his head.

"Can't you just shut your brain off for a bit to spend time with me? Or am I not good enough for you to spend your time with?" Wes spat, and Bay's eyes went wide as her jaw dropped. She swallowed hard as she closed her mouth.

"I'm sorry, Wes... I won't bring up home again... I'm all yours for the rest of the weekend." Bay breathed.

"Don't-"

"I'm not lying. Okay? I'm sorry." Bay breathed, before grabbing his hand and pulled him close. She held him close and kissed him a few times before they headed back to the cabin, but neither felt great.

[=]

Bay tried to be as upbeat and happy the rest of the day. She went swimming, even though she didn't enjoy it at all because she couldn't swim like she used to be able to before. Then she ate dinner in the main mess hall, as Wes called it. Then they sat by the bonfire all night.

"Is there a Bay Stabler here?" The manager of the lodge asked as he walked around from bonfire to bonfire.

"I'm Bay Stabler," Bay spoke, as she stood up slowly and shifted her cane off the log and into her hand.

"You have a call at the front desk. Someone said it was an emergency." He spoke, and Bay's eyes went wide. She turned back to Wes and saw another disappointed look on his face, and Bay bit her lip before swallowing hard.

"Can you just tell them that you couldn't find me? I promised my boyfriend that this is our weekend." Bay breathed, and it took every ounce of strength to do that. She knew that it must be that Olivia is in labor, and she was going to miss meeting her baby sister because she didn't want to lose her boyfriend.

"Okay. Yeah." The manager sighed, annoyed. Bay turned on her heel and walked back to Wes. She sank down beside him and grabbed his hand before moving closer to him.

"You didn't have to do that, Bay," Wes mumbled.

"You made it clear earlier, Wes. I'm yours for this weekend. No matter what."

[=]

"The manager said that he couldn't find her. I'm sorry, baby. I'll take you to the hospital and send Maureen up to the lodge to get Bay." Elliot spoke, as he walked back into his bedroom. He found his wife packing her bag, and she turned to look at him with tears in her eyes.

"She wanted to be there so badly, and I wanted her there too. El... where is she?" Olivia whispered.

"I don't know. Maybe she's out night swimming with Wes. Or maybe she snuck away to read. You know our kid she-"

"Our kid wanted to stay here, but I made her go! I'm such a horrible mother!" Olivia cried.

Elliot quickly walked to her and held her close.

"Don't worry, darling. She'll be there. I promise. It might take a while before Noelle makes her entrance." Elliot smiled.

"El, call their lodge again. I'm sure that they are back now... Please."

"Anything for you."

[=]

Bay and Wes went back to their room after Bay got bitten by a few mosquitos and she was tired of it. Wes went to shower, while Bay changed her clothes. The phone rang after a few minutes, and she grabbed the phone and answered it hesitantly.

"Hello?"

"Bay? Honey, it's Dad." Elliot replied as he paced the hallway outside of Olivia and his bedroom.

"Dad? Is everything okay?" Bay asked.

"Everything is good, minus the fact that your mother is in labor. She wants you home, but I honestly don't know if it's going to take 3 hours at the rate she's going." Elliot spoke, and Bay wanted to break down on the spot.

"Dad, Wes might break up with me if I leave. I haven't been a good girlfriend, and I don't want to lose him." Bay whimpered.

"Okay, love... just tell him that it is incredibly important to you to be back here. Your mother needs you."

"But-"

"He's a good kid and I know that he'll be okay with taking you back home," Elliot replied.

"Okay. Tell Momma that I love her... I feel so-"

"Don't feel bad. We will see you as soon as possible. We love you, Bay."

"I love you guys too..."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D