-Twenty-Seven-

"Whoa." Wes breathed, as soon as Bay stepped back. She smiled at him, before reaching out and wiping some of her lip gloss from his lips.

"Saturday night, you and I are going on a date. You can't say no, only yes." Bay smiled. Wes noticed how bold Bay had gotten, and he really liked it.

"Okay, what time?" He mused as he ran his fingers through his long hair.

"6 because I usually go to bed at nine because of my medicine. But for three hours you and I will have fun and make out, do you hear me?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Wes smiled. Bay leaned in and kissed him deeply one last time, before turning around and heading back towards the car. She was smiling and was so proud of herself. As she got back into the car, Olivia and Elliot both looked back at her with wide eyes.

"Uh, Bay?" Olivia asked.

"I'm going to be happy."

[=]

"So, how is everything?" Lizzie asked as she and Bay laid together in Bay's bed. They were staring at the ceiling and trying to catch up.

"Well, I kissed Wes today before coming home. My body gets numb sometimes, but it's not horrible, and I can walk and use my arm which is great." Bay replied as she let her head roll towards Lizzie. Her sister's eyes were wide.

"You kissed Wes? He's so cute!" Lizzie exclaimed. Bay nodded as she smiled.

"He's such a great kisser also. God, I feel so bad for how I treated everyone while I was in the first part of my recovery, and I had to make it up to him someway." Bay grinned. She propped her head up with her arms before sighing.

"Liv and Dad set a date for the wedding," Lizzie spoke. Bay's eyes went wide because she hadn't been told that.

"Really? They didn't tell me." Bay sighed.

"Oh, sorry..." Lizzie frowned. Bay sat up and climbed off the bed. She grabbed her cane and left the room, as Lizzie continued to apologize.

Bay walked downstairs and found her parents on the back deck. Dickie, Eli, and Kathleen were playing soccer while Maureen sat on the tire swing and read.

"Mom? Dad? I have a question." Bay spoke.

"Of course, ask away," Olivia spoke.

"When were you going to tell me that you  guys had set a date for the wedding?" Bay asked. Elliot swallowed hard and Olivia bit her lip.

"Honey, we were going to let you settle in before we told you. We didn't want to stress you out with dress fittings and we didn't want to make you feel bad when we offered to let all of you go to our dance class since your father and I cannot dance,  and learn a dance or something. I'm sorry." Olivia frowned.

"I can't dance..." Bay trailed off, as she sank down onto the armrest of her father's chair.

"Eventually you will be abl-"

"No. I won't. But it's okay. I'd look stupid dancing anyway. Uh, congrats on setting a date. I'm going to go to bed." She breathed. She didn't want to start feeling bad already.

Bay went back upstairs and asked Lizzie if they could just call it a night. Lizzie went downstairs and Bay took her medicine before climbing into bed. Being home wasn't as easy as she thought it might be able to be.

[=]

The next morning, Bay woke up and showered and took her medicine before heading downstairs, when she got down there, her sisters were dressed and looked like they were going somewhere. Even Olivia was ready for the day before 9 in the morning.

"What's happening?" Bay asked as she shoved her hand into the pocket of the large sweatshirt she had put on.

"Uh, well we thought you were sleeping in today and we were heading out to my dress fitting. Your father and brothers are going to get their suits fitted." Olivia breathed. Bay just felt left out now. She hated this. She wanted her parents to be happy, but she hated to feel like she wasn't apart of the family all of a sudden.

"Oh, cool. Uh, have fun." She breathed, trying to play it off as if she wasn't interested.

"Do you want to come?" Olivia breathed, as she looked at her daughter. Bay bit her lip and shook her head.

"No, I'm fine. I'd just be uncomfortable there. Just, take a picture? I want to see your dress. White is going to be weird on you." Bay tried to joke around a bit, but Olivia could see right through it.

"Go get changed. We can wait a bit longer before heading out." Olivia smiled.

"What?"

"She said go get changed. You are going to enjoy watching Olivia get her dress to fit like she wants it to." Kathleen laughed.

[=]

People stared at the group as they walked into the dress shop. People were annoyed of them when they had to walk downstairs to the basement because it took Bay longer to get down them and to get up them.

The girls all sat together in a small curtained-off room, and there was another curtain in front of them where Olivia was changing into the dress of her dreams. Bay didn't know why women went through so much to get a dress they would only wear for one day.

"So, when is the wedding?" Bay asked.

"June 1st," Maureen replied. Bay's eyes went wide as she stared at her sister.

"Like a month from now?! And I'm just now finding out!?" Bay exclaimed.

"Mom and Dad didn't want to tell you and not be able to get out in time for it. And anyway, all you have to do is make sure the dress she picked out for you fits and find a pair of shoes. Everything else is done."

"I bet I could wear a skirt and a nice shirt. It's not like I'm going to be a big part of any of this." Bay huffed a bit.

"Did she not tell you?" Lizzie asked.

"Tell me what? A lot of people aren't telling me shit lately." Bay replied.

"She wants you to be her maid of honor." Maureen smiled. Bay felt her cheeks grow red.

"She wants me to be her maid of honor? That's such an important role. I-i don't know how she could possibly want me to be it."

"Because you are her daughter, Bay. She never thought she'd get one, but she has one and wants to show you off to the world."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D