-Eighteen-

Shortly after Bay was released from the hospital, Elliot and Olivia purchased a house together so that all of Elliot's children could come and stay if they wanted. It was a huge change for everyone, because Olivia has never lived in a house, Bay didn't know if this was supposed to show her that they were really going to stay a family, and Elliot was going to have all of his children together again and he planned on forcing a relationship between them all, and they better get used to it.

The house had four bedrooms, one for Eli and Dickie, one for Maureen, Kathleen, and Lizzie, one for Elliot and Olivia, and the last one was strictly Bay's. Elliot and Olivia wanted to give Bay a safe place to hide when she needs to. They wanted her to not be forced into spending all of her time with her siblings, only what she wanted to until she started to feel comfortable.

"Are you sure you don't want any other furniture?" Olivia asked as she and Bay walked through a furniture store. Elliot was busy buying beds for the other kids, so they were just browsing together.

"The stuff we brought from your apartment is okay." Bay sighed, as she shoved her hands into the pockets of her sweatshirt.

"What about a desk, or a fancy mirror or something?" Olivia asked as she looked at Bay, but she could tell that something was seriously bothering her. She stopped walking and stepping in front of her daughter and sighed.

"What's bothering you?" Olivia asked, and Bay sighed softly.

"You know that group I go to? The one for foster kids?" Bay asked, and Olivia nodded.

"Yeah, but love, you aren't a foster kid anymore." Olivia smiled softly.

"I know, but it is supposed to help. You know why I go there... but there is this boy there that used to be in a foster home with me." Bay frowned.

"Bay..."

"He's about 17, and being around him kinda makes my skin crawl... like I can still feel what he used to do to me... but there aren't any other groups that are open for me to go to..." Bay whispered.

Olivia felt a knot grow in the pit of her stomach. She felt the same disgust for the man that did what he did to Bay, as she did for all of the men that hurt girls.

"What did he do to you?" 

"Mo-"

"No, you don't get to do this, Bay. I need you to tell me. Please."

"Please don't tell Dad." She whispered, and Olivia knew she had to promise right now, but she planned on breaking the promise later. 

"Okay, just please tell me."

"He used to rape me... but whenever I reported it, it was always just pushed to the side. Like I'm not worth their time. It isn't a big deal, it's just that it bothers me. Thinking about it bothers me."

"When was the last time he did it to you, Bay?" Olivia breathed, her voice shaking with each word.

"I don't know. Probably a year ago or so? It was before I came to live with Dad and you." Bay sighed, as she ran her hands over her ponytail.

"I'll arrest him," Olivia spoke, and Bay shook her head.

"Please, please don't," Bay begged, but she knew Olivia would do what she wanted. Bay walked away from Olivia and knew that she should've just gotten more furniture, then this whole conversation wouldn't have even started.

[=]

Bay went to bed early that night, so while Elliot and Olivia were putting together beds for the kids, Olivia brought up what Bay had told her.

"So, did Bay tell you about the boy at her meetings she goes to?" Olivia asked, as she started to take the plastic from the mattresses.

"Does she have a crush? Because that is probably not a good thing for her right now." Elliot spoke, as he looked up at his girlfriend for a moment. She wasn't going to tell him that she should be allowed to have crushes, and Elliot could see that what was happening was much more serious.

"Liv?"

"Bay was raped by a boy in her foster group." She breathed, and Elliot felt his heart start to pound against his chest.

"What?" He struggled to question because he hated how Bay was always getting hurt, and even before he met her, she was getting hurt.

"She didn't want me to tell you, but I had to. I had to tell you because you are her father." Olivia spoke, as she walked over and sat down beside Elliot. He shook his head as hot tears started to stream down his cheeks.

"Who is this bastard?" He huffed, as he looked at Olivia. He was pretending to not notice the tears, but he couldn't stop them from streaming down his cheeks.

"She wouldn't tell me his name. But we can try to get it out of her."

"We need to take her to get tested for STD's, and we know that she isn't pregnant, but what if he exposed her to something?" Elliot asked, heartbroken.

"Baby, we will get this all figured out soon, alright?"

"Yeah, alright..."

[=]

"So, Bay is in her room right now, but later she'll come down and eat lunch with us. Uh, do you guys want to put your stuff in your rooms?" Elliot asked as he stood in the living room of his new house. The house was pretty bare, but one they lived in it for a bit, and Olivia got to put her touch on everything, it would look more like a home and not just a house.

"Who is sharing a room with her?" Kathleen sighed, as they headed towards the stairs.

"No one, Kathleen. She has her own room." Elliot replied as he grabbed Eli's bag, as his youngest son went sprinting up the stairs.

"So-" Kathleen started, but Maureen elbowed her in the side.

"Be happy that we even get to see Dad. Sharing a room isn't a big deal."

They went upstairs, and Elliot showed the kids their rooms, and then where the bathroom was and such. Then he left them to settle in, and the kids explored a bit. Maureen and Lizzie left their siblings behind and walked to where Bay's room was. They knocked lightly on the door, and after a long moment, Bay opened up.

"Uh..." She trailed off, confused.

"Can we talk?" Maureen asked.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D