-Thirty-Five-

Bay and Olivia ate lunch with Loren, because Loren insisted. Then they went back to the house to pack up. Elliot was no longer there, so they had a chance to get what they needed around without Elliot freaking out.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Mom?" Bay asked, as Olivia came into Bay's bedroom and helped her put more of her clothes into the suitcases.

"I'm sure, Bay. I'd rather be with you and be happy, then be with your father and be angry. It's not like we will be there for too long." Olivia spoke, but Bay wasn't sure. Her father might decide to kick them out all together.

"If you really think so, Mom. Can you grab my medicine from my bathroom?"

"Yes I can. We should get out of here soon, before your dad gets back."

[=]

The hotel room they got was like a normal one. Two beds and a bathroom. Olivia had told the front desk that they were going to keep the date of their check out undecided. Olivia was upset the first night because she had a hard time falling asleep without Elliot. And Bay was upset because she had seen Wes on their way back to the hotel after they ate dinner.

"Do you think there is ever going to be a chance where Wes and I can be friends? Where we can get over what happened?" Bay asked, as she rolled over onto her side and looked at her mother. Olivia rolled over onto her side and looked at her daughter and shrugged.

"I don't know. I hope that you two can get back together some day, because you two make each other so happy." Olivia mumbled, before she rolled back onto her back and stared at the ceiling.

"Mom, you can go home. I can find another place to stay. I just feel so bad that you and Dad just got married, and that I had to fuck everything up."

"I'm gonna tell you something, but I need you to not hate him for what he said in the heat of the moment." Olivia whispered.

"He called me a slut, right? Because I'm sure that I am one by now." Bay whispered, as rolled over so she was facing the wall, before letting the tears flow freely down her cheeks. Olivia didn't even try to get up and calm Bay down because she was too emotionally drained for that.

[=]

Elliot got home that night, and once he got into his bedroom, he stared at the empty bed. He had expected to see Olivia sleeping on her side of the bed, but instead it was just as they left it that morning. He walked into the bathroom and turned on the light and saw that all of Olivia's items were gone, and he didn't even have to make sure she put stuff away because she had taken her prenatal vitamins with her.

They didn't even get a chance to tell the kids that Olivia was pregnant before the wedding, and now they didn't have a chance after the wedding either. Now she was gone and he was angry at himself for chasing her away.

Elliot pulled out his phone and dialed Olivia's number. The phone rang a few times before Olivia slowly answered the call.

"Elliot?" Olivia whispered, and Elliot sighed as he leaned against the bathroom counter.

"Where are you, Liv?" He asked.

"I'm at a hotel with Bay. It's late, go to bed." She yawned.

"Come home. Okay? I'm sorry for making you upset."

"With or without our daughter?" Olivia questioned.

"Take Bay back to Loren's. She doesn't need to be in our house right now. It's a very bad time." Elliot sighed.

"I'm not just giving her up now that I went and saw her. We are okay, I promise." Olivia spoke, and she went completely silent when Bay rolled over.

"Liv, I'll come get you. Bay will understand." Elliot replied.

"Mom, just go back to him. I have my stuff and I'll be out for good." Bay spoke, and Elliot heard her voice and swallowed hard.

"Tell her that she can come home too, but she's grounded and will never be ungrounded." Elliot spoke, because he knew that is the only way to get his pregnant wife back home.

"Are you sure?" Olivia questioned.

"Yeah. might as well."

[=]

Olivia and Bay went home that night, but no one but Elliot and Olivia talked. Bay woke up the next morning in her room, even before her parents' alarm went off. She got ready for the day, before she went downstairs and started to make breakfast. Her parents always did it for her, but she felt like she needed to kiss up to her parents for how shitty she has been. She knew her father wouldn't forgive her and never would because sluts weren't welcome into his perfect little home with his perfect family.

"Bay?" Olivia asked, as she walked into the kitchen. She tied her robe off, as Bay turned around and looked at her.

"Hi. Uh, I'm making breakfast. Are you hungry?" Bay asked, and Olivia nodded slowly.

"I kinda am. But why are you cooking? You aren't that good at it." Olivia teased a bit, but it just made Bay a little more nervous and upset.

"I'm trying to make it up to you both for being such a shitty daughter. Dad didn't even want me to come home, he only let me come home because I was with you."

"Ba-"

"Mom, when are you guys going to tell us that you are pregnant? Because I saw the bottle of vitamins in your bag when I was looking for a hair tie last night."

"Oh." She breathed.

"Yeah. So do the others know? And I'm just the only one you haven't told?" Bay asked, as Elliot joined them in the kitchen. He walked over and grabbed the coffee pot and poured some coffee into one of the mugs that had been sitting beside it.

"Only one who doesn't know that you are a-" Elliot started, but Olivia quickly told him to shut up.

"Stop calling her that, Elliot! And Bay, none of your siblings know! We weren't just keeping the baby from you, we are waiting to tell everyone together but not anymore because you know!"

"Great. I ruin everything. Now, uh, enjoy your breakfast. I'm going to take all of Wes' things from my room and burn them. Have a good morning."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D