-Eleven-

Elliot parked his car outside of Kathy's house and tried to think about going back home to his girlfriend and daughter. He just needed something to look forward to, or else he may explode.

"Kathy?" Elliot questioned, as he walked into the quiet home. His kids were always loud, but the house was absolutely quiet and he knew he hadn't seen the kids outside.

"Hey." Kathy breathed, as she walked to the doorway of the kitchen. She leaned against the frame and stared at her soon to be ex-husband. Elliot looked over at her and examined the skimpy outfit she was wearing.

Kathy had chosen a tight red dress, high heels, and decently heavy makeup. Elliot looked away from her because he didn't like what she was trying to do. She's a mother of five kids, and it looked like one wrong move and her boobs would fall out of her dress.

"Whatever the hell this is, needs to stop right now."

"El, come on. If we are getting a divorce, we might as well have one more night of passion, right?" She questioned, and Elliot shook his head.

"No. You know that I'm dating someone. And last time we were separated and had "one last night of passion" you were drunk and we ended up with Eli. And where are the kids, Kathy? This is supposed to be about what they want. Not you trying to seduce me." Elliot huffed, before walking towards the couch and grabbing a blanket from it. He walked over and wrapped it around Kathy, as she tried to wrap her arms around him and kiss him. But he just ignored it.

He loves Liv, and he wasn't going to ruin that. He also didn't want to hurt Bay by hurting Liv.

"You keep picking stupid and worthless people over us! We are your family! Why can't you just throw them both away for us?!" Kathy yelled and Elliot frowned.

"We were a family, Kathy. But then you kept celebrating everything bad that happened to my kid. You all treated her like shit, and if you cared about me at all, you would've given her a shot. She is an amazing girl. She wants to be a nurse, and she's doing school. She is trying to get back on track, but it didn't help that her siblings and stepmother were monsters to her. So, I'm going home. I'm going to see my girlfriend and see my kid."

"Who are you even dating, El?" Kathy whimpered, as she pulled the blanket tightly around her body.

"Olivia. I'm in love with her, Kath. And you need to get help. And get over me. I'm sure there is some dickwad out there ready to be with you."

[=]

Elliot felt horrible after leaving Kathy's because he still felt like being over there when she was like that was cheating on Liv. So he went to get her flowers.

While he was trying to figure out how to tell his girlfriend and daughter about what happened and was trying to find the perfect flowers, Liv was getting ready to go into the precinct.

"Alright, tell your father when he gets home that we have a case, alright? Will you be okay here, sweetie?"

"Yeah, I'll be okay, Mom," Bay replied, and she froze in her spot and so did Liv.

"Mom?" Liv breathed, and Bay turned around from her desk and looked at Olivia.

"Sorry..." Bay mumbled, and Liv shook her head.

"No, don't you dare apologize. Don't you dare feel bad about this." Liv spoke, before walking to Bay. She pulled her up and wrapped her arms around her and held her tightly.

"You don't care that I called you Mom?"

"No. Not at all. Now, I'm going to leave before I start crying. Just don't forget to tell your Dad about the case, alright?"

"Yeah. Okay. I love you, Mom." Bay spoke, testing the word again.

"I love you too, Bay. So very much."

[=]

"How did your talk with Kathy go?" Olivia asked as she met Elliot outside of the precinct. Elliot pulled her close and kissed her deeply. Olivia knew that something was wrong because he didn't even try to answer before kissing her. Elliot and Olivia parted before placing their forehead together.

"She wants to get back together with me. Like as if I had forgotten what she said about Bay..."

"But do you want to?" Olivia asked, as Elliot turned around and grabbed the flowers he bought her.

"I'm done with her, babe. I do not plan on ever going back to her. You are the one I love. And I just felt so bad being over there and seeing her dressed how she was, so I got you some flowers, and tomorrow night, you and I are going to have a date night."

"What about Bay?" Olivia questioned, as she took the flowers and smelling them.

"She'll be okay at home for a few hours," Elliot spoke, and Olivia smiled as she looked up at him.

"Bay called me Mom before I left." 

"What?" Elliot smiled.

"She called me Mom... I've never had her call me that before. And like, this is too perfect. I'm kinda scared that this won't last. Something will happen, and we will lose Bay, or you'll decide you don't love me anymore, and this perfect thing we have going will be over forever."

"I'll never stop loving you, Olivia. And with Bay... she's beyond happy. She won't leave. I'd only be kinda worried about if her bio mom comes back into the picture. But I really doubt that would happen."

"Can we try and find her. See where she is? If she is alive?" Olivia asked, and Elliot frowned a bit before nodding.

"We can if that will make you feel better..."

Olivia leaned in and kissed Elliot softly, before sitting the flowers on the roof of the car so she could wrap her arms around Elliot and deepen the kiss.

"Benson, Stabler. There was a man who was shot at a known prostitute hotel. Captain wants you to go down there and check it out!" Fin yelled from the stairs. Elliot pulled away from Olivia and nodded slowly.

"Okay, We'll go check it out."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D