Lee Taemin

Taemin's POV

Shinee was up early today to practice for our upcoming Japan Concert. Six in the morning and we are already at SM Entertainment's practice room. It has been a while since we last held a concert as a group.

Onew, Minho & Kibum became busy with their acting careers & were lucky to be casted in some of the successful Korean drama this year. Kibum even received an award for his great acting skills as a rookie. We still haven't heard the end of his self-praising antics. Jonghyun had his solo concert & I was busy promoting my solo album.

As always, Shinee World was there supporting all five of us in whatever we do. So as our thank you gift, we decided to have a concert as SHINee. We are all excited to perform again as a group & that excitement can be seen on our faces even this early in the morning.

"Taemin-ah," Jonghyun called out to me.

"Yeah, Hyung?"

"Are you ready for your solo stage on our concert?" We decided to have each one of us perform a solo stage for the concert.

"I'm still working on it Hyung,still thinking on what song to perform." I honestly told him. I don't want to rush on this performance, I want to give the fans only the best.

"Same with me! I can't decide on what song to perform. Aisssh!" he exclaimed.

"Yah, Yah, don't pressure yourselves too much, we still got time & we can talk about our solo performances, help each other with ideas. It's a solo performance yes, but that doesn't mean you have to prepare it on your own. Let's help each other to give the fans what they deserve. OK?" Our Dubu leader, just in time to pacify Jonghyun's stress over the solos.

"Right! Well Hyung, you can perform Taemin's MOVE, just like what you did on your concert. Shawols will definitely love it! Haha!" Kibum joked.

"Actually I can do that.." the older seems to take the joke seriously. And with a smile, started to mentally plan his performance using my song.

"Yah Hyung! I'm also considering that song! It is MY song in the first place" I vetoed the idea of this hyung performing my song.

"But you liked it when I performed YOUR song" Jonghyun countered.

"But Hyung.."

"Taeminnie, let it be, you know you will never win over that Dino." Minho patted my head which made me sigh because I know he was right.

"Yah! What Dino are you talking about Choi Minho?" Jonghyun ready to fight Minho for calling him a Dino.

"Don't be angry Hyung, you know you are the cutest." Minho said which made Jonghyun show his toothy smile & forget about strangling him.

"The cutest DINO eveeeeer!" Minho blurted that made everyone laugh so hard while he runs around the practice room as the dino tried to catch him.

It was already past 8 am when we took a break from our practice as our manager went inside the practice room.

"Be at the meeting room after taking some rest & change of clothes, Lee Soo Man Sajangnim wants to meet you with the other groups." he informed us.

We did as we are told. Eight thirty & we are already seated at the back of the meeting room together with SUJU & EXO members. I ended up sitting beside Heechul-Hyung who is very busy with his phone much to my relief. Not that I don't like talking with him, its just that I'm tired because of the practice and all I want to do now is sit & relax. I really don't know where Jonghyun-hyung & Minho-Hyung got their extra energy to be chatting energetically with the other SuJu members.

I roamed my eyes inside the room and saw my Noonas (Girl's Generation), F(x) & NCT at the middle seats. Looking at the frontrows, I saw Red Velvet having a chat with Lee Soo Man. I must admit the girls are really pretty & most of my friends outside K-pop keep on asking me if I never had the urge to court any one of them. To which I answered with honesty.

"They are my dongsaengs & I see them as my little sisters and I don't think it will ever be more than that."

I have also worked with other girl groups outside SM Ent. but never tried to be close to them or even be friends with them. My friends actually think that something is wrong with me, with all the pretty girls around me, how can I stay put & focus just on my career.

But I don't find it as a problem, its just that I still haven't seen someone who will actually get my attention. And being a Kpop star has its downside when it comes to dating. I will have to meet a woman with a strong personality, strong enough not to be bothered with all the antis out there. And as if on cue, we heard knocks from the door and a woman appeared at the doorframe.

Her white shirt, jeans and sneakers shouts simplicity but her aura speaks differently. I can't seem to look away from her bare face, her round eyes, small nose & pink lips. I was thinking maybe she's a new trainee that Lee Soo Man discovered. If she is, I will bet all that I have that she will make it big in no time. With her pretty face & that body.. Aish! fanboys will surely lose their minds.

"Ajusshi!" the woman exclaimed & came rushing to Lee Soo Man to give the old man a bear hug which was gladly returned before he faced all of us and introduced the visitor,

"Everyone, I would like you to meet the new Head of our Legal Team, Mina Park."

Since that faithful day, everything about me is the same except for one, my Heartbeat.