I'll Get Her

Mina's POV

I miss Taemin so much and it's driving me crazy! SHINee went to America for their tour, and it's been three weeks since I last saw him. Well, he calls me every time he gets the chance, but it wasn't enough! I want to be with him so bad!

He wasn't even able to spend time with me the week before they left for the tour. He's always busy and sometimes it feels like he's just making an excuse not to be with me. But I always brush off those thoughts, I trust him and I know he's busy with his job and probably just want some rest.

My ringtone brought me back to the present. I excitedly took my phone on the desk expecting it was Taemin. I'm so stressed with all the cases I'm reviewing and hearing his voice would be really great.

Jinki Oppa Calling....

"Hello Oppa!" I cheerfully answered the call though I'm a bit surprised that he called me.

"Mina, I need your help." he said without even greeting me.

"What is it Oppa?" I asked. He took a deep breath before telling me everything. I still can't believe what I just heard. I'm actually speechless.

"Mina, promise me this is just between you and me. No one, even Taemin, should know about this. You know how serious this is, right?" he sounded so serious and I'm not used talking to him like this.

"Of course, I will treat this with confidentiality. You know me, I don't mix business with personal matters." he must be worried I might tell Taemin but I know the weight of what he just told me. I'm in no position to disclose it to anyone.

"Thank you Mina, I can only trust you with this, I don't know what to do anymore." he sounded tired.

"I'll try my best to help you, don't worry, I'll call you when I'm done with the paperworks. You'll be back in a week, right?"

"Yes, please call me as soon as it's done. Thank you so much, you're really my angel." I can sense his smile on the other line.

"Alright, I'll give you a ring!" I assured him before ending the call.

                *********************************

Taemin's POV

Guilt is slowly eating me. I don't know how to face Mina anymore. Somehow I'm thankful for the tour, for one month I can pretend that everything is okay. That I have done nothing wrong. That I didn't sleep with another girl. That I didn't do anything that would ruin everything between me and Mina. 

Just the thought of her leaving me because of that stupid night scares the hell out of me. I can't. I can't lose her. I can't be without her. I'd rather be guilty forever and keep that night a secret than to risk losing her if she learns the truth.

I don't know if I should be thankful that Ji Yeon was so cool about what happend between us. I can still remember what she told me that morning.

~~Flashback~~

"Hello Mina.." I answered her call after wearing my boxers and pants that was scattered on the floor. I entered the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bathtub.

"Thank God you finally answered! I've been calling you since last night. Are you okay? I called Kibum Oppa and he told me you aren't at the dorm. You're safe, right?" guilt instantly cripped through me. There she is dead worried about me and here I am with another woman. 

"I-I'm fine, I was so drunk last night I had to call Taesun hyung to pick me up. I'm at his place now." I lied. She met my brother a couple of times already and she won't suspect anything.