Say It Again

Another week passed and Mina couldn't be more excited knowing Taemin will be back tomorrow. Finally she gets to hug and kiss him again,enough of those video calling! Those things only make her miss him more.

He hasn't called her since yesterday and she tried contacting him but he was out of reach. Thinking that he must be really busy, she stopped calling  and just sent him messages. 

She busied herself at the office. It was already dinner time when she heard a knock on her door. Ji Hee already went home so no one is there to welcome the visitors.

"Come in!" she shouted loud enough for the person outside to hear.She waited as the door opened and she was so surprised to see who her visitor is. 

"Taemin!" she abruptly stood up and walk towards him. She stopped few inches from the man and stared at him making sure he was not just a fragment of her imagination. His hair a bit shorter now with a dark brown shade, he looks manlier with his hair parted in one side. He was wearing a white shirt under his denim jacket and a black pants that hugged his legs perfecty.

"Surprise baby! SHINee's back!" he joked and she realized he's for real. Only that time she rushed in his open arms.

He automatically capture her lips, the first thing he wanted to do after a month of being away from her. Her arms encircled his neck resting her hands on his nape, pulling him in to a deeper kiss. He couldn't get enough of her sweetness. He whimpered when she pulled away from the kiss. 

"I missed you so much Taem!" she said staring at him while cupping his face with both her hands.

"I missed you too Mina." he leaned forward making their foreheads touch.

"When did you arrive?" she asked burying her nose at the crook of his neck filling her senses with his familiar scent.

"This afternoon." he answered stroking her hair. He missed its softness against his fingers.

"And you visited me just now?!" she said hitting his shoulders lightly as she raised her head to look at him. He laughed at her sulking expression.

"I had to get some rest baby, I don't want you to see me looking like a zombie. And we need to go now, I prepared something." he explained with a glow in his eyes.

"What is it?" she asked as she pulled away from him to get her things from the desk.

"It's a surprise." he smiled while he guides her towards the door.

"Another surprise?" she smiled at him as they enter the elevator to the parking lot. He nodded then kissed the tip of her nose. 

"Oh you brought your motorbike? Let's ride that one day! Minho hyung and I really wanted to have one but our manager won't allow us." he said when he saw her motorbike at the parking lot. He didn't notice it earlier because he was so excited to see Mina.

"You'll let me ride it, right?" he pushed the unlock button on his car key when he suddenly remember what Dong Woo told him, Mina never let anyone ride her motorbike, not him or even her own brothers.

"Of course! I even let you ride me." she naughtily said then quickly entered the car leaving him stunned.

"Yah! Park Mina! You little witch." he entered the car and saw a laughing Mina, satisfied that she gets to shock him with her words. He shakes his head, he loves it when she's playful like that. That is a part of her not everyone has the chance to see. To others, she is the intimidating lawyer. She's always confident and when she talks you'll instantly know that she got the brain inside that pretty head of hers. But to him, to her close friends and family, she is the clumsy Mina who would spill her drinks during meal time, the clueless girl who would not get the green jokes that Ji Soo would tell her, the sweet girlfriend who would cook anythng that he requested.