Crazy For You

Mina's POV

I'm still on cloud nine two weeks after Taemin's proposal. I still can't believe I'm marrying someone like him. He's like every woman's dream! There was never a time I felt unloved when I'm with him. The security he gave me in this relationship is enough reason for me to say yes to him that night. 

And few days after the proposal, he once again showed me how serious he is about us. He had a talk with none other than Lee Soo Man ajusshi. He knows about our relationship but still he was shocked when Taemin told him about our engagement. We know we cannot get married just like that. He had his contract with SM Entertainment. They never restricted him when it comes to being in a relationship, however, to get married is different. 

"Taemin, I have no problem with the two of you getting married, but you know well that you can't do it within a year. You still have a comeback with SHINee a month from now and you're supposed to release your second solo album at the end of the year. Announcement of a wedding won't help, don't you think so? We already have plans for early next year." Lee Soo Man stated to which Taemin agreed.

"I know that Sajangnim. And we also don't intend to get married right away. But I really wanted our relationship to be known to the public. I know this is too much for me to ask but can we do that, please?" Taemin pleaded with the old man.

"We really don't have any idea on how your fans will react on you dating. However, I can remember Shawol's positive  feedback on Mina when she faced the press to clear Onew's controversy earlier this year." the old man said not totally disgreeing on Taemin's plea.

"We have the best PR team Sajangnim, I bet they can think of a way to make the fans accept our relationship positively. I know not everyone will,  but somehow I believe those who truly love and adore me will be happy as long as they can see me happy. And I promise you, I'll work even harder." I know how his decision may affect his career, but he's willing to take the risk if it's for me and our relationship. Who wouldn't fall for a man like him?

"Okay, let's see what we can do. I can't say yes until I got to talk to the PR team. For now, I can only congratulate the two of you on your engagement. You are one hell of a lucky guy Taemin! I've seen this girl grow up and I can assure you, she's very much capable of being a good wife." I smiled at the old man, touched with his words.

"I'm fully aware of that." Taemin said while looking at me tenderly. 

It went well with Lee Soo Man. And this time we had to talk with the other SHINee members. It's a good thing they had one day that all of them doesn't have anything in their schedule. I went to their dorm and brought some food. I plan on bribing them with food, though I know there won't be a need for that. SHINee loves me. They'd been really good to me even from the start.

"This is really good! Taeminnie, you will surely say goodbye to your muscles when you two get married. Mina cooks really well." Minho said while munching on the jokbal I brought.

"I already find it hard to stick to my diet and I had to spend more time at the gym." Taemin said in a voice far from complaining.

"It's good to know someone's going to take care of our Taeminnie. I hope he doesn't give you headaches like he did to me in the past nine years." Jinki joked. I'm glad he is doing good. He still managed to smile though I know he is in a difficult situation and he is far from being really okay.

"That's not true! I've been a very obedient maknae." Taemin defended himself.

"Yeah right, an obedient maknae who loves to sneak out during nighttime just to play pool with Kai!" Kibum spilled the beans to which Taemin can only scratch his head which made everyone laugh.