This Is Not Happening

Taemin excitedly went inside their dorm. It was Saturday, Mina didn't have to go to work and decided to wait for him at the dorm.

He talked to SM Ent's PR Head earlier and they agreed to let his relationship with Mina be known to the public. This is the result of Kibum's post on social media. Of course, not all reactions are favorable. However, they received more positive feedbacks from the fans. Others are already shipping them.

When he entered the dorm,he saw Jinki at the living room. Watching some game on the tv. He greeted him and only got a nod as a response. Lately, their leader is acting a little bit weird. As much as they wanted to ask him what's bothering him, they know he won't tell them. It's always been like that.They just have to wait until he is ready to open up.

He went to his room where Mina is probably waiting for him. He unlocked the door with his key and saw Mina on his bed wearing his shirt, showing her long legs, her underwear almost visible from where he stands

The air suddenly felt hot in his room. He walked towards her sleeping figure. She must've waited long for him. He told her he's heading to the dorm before he got the call from the PR Team and their meeting lasted for about two hours. He didn't get the chance to inform her.

He looked around his room and noticed that it was so clean unlike how he left it earlier. She must've spent her time cleaning while waiting for him. His heart felt warm. Asking her hand in marriage will surely be something he won't regret. She's a good cook, she knows how to take care of him, she is sweet and caring. And damn! She's so hot!

He slowly caressed  her thigh, feeling the softness of her skin against his palm. He bit his lip when she moved from her sleep revealing her stomach and black underwear.  

"Baby.."he whispered on her ear before gently nipping on her earlobe.

"T-Taem.." she moaned still half asleep.

"Yes baby?" he asked then went back on sucking  her neck.

"W-What are you doing?" she asked but tilted her head to give him more access.

"I didn't get to eat lunch and I saw something tasty laying on my bed. I want to eat." his eyes full of hunger for her.

She showed him that sexy smile before pushing him to the side and sits astride his abdomen. She holds both of his hands and guided them under her shirt. His eyes widened when he realized she's not wearing anything underneath besides her lacy panty.

His fingers genty brushed against her hardened nipples. Her hands now resting on her side letting him touch her without removing the cloth. 

"Fuck.." he's so aroused. Her head falling back because of pleasure as he massaged her breast in a not so gentle way, pinching her nipples a bit harder.

"Oh God Taem!" she removed the shirt, her body now visible to Taemin.

"You know what baby. Mom thought me not to play with my food." he rasply said as he flipped them before diving into her chest capturing one bud inside his mouth and caressing it with his tounge as he sucked on it. His hands busy palming her center over the lacy piece of cloth..

"I want you inside me now Taem.." he smiled realizing she's becoming bolder now. She tugged on his clothes silently ordering him to remove them to which he complied easily.

He was naked when he came back on top of her. She hurriedly removed her panty eager to have him inside.

"Taem please.." she reached for his boner and stroked it a few times before guiding him at her entrance.

"Baby you're driving me crazy when you're like this." she's so needy and he loves it. It felt really good when he buried himself inside her as if they are made for each other, they fit perfectly.